NSFW Vintage Darkroom Equipment

Name
Mary
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a range of darkroom equipment to sell ie 2 enlargers, developing tank, trays, lights etc that I used many years ago, does anyone know the best way to sell please - I live in N Devon.

If you join in on the forum posting pictures etc there is a classifed section here but you have to be active in other areas of the forum. Either that or Ebay

thank you both - I'm new to this group but will go to classifieds & post some pics first!

thank you both - I'm new to this group but will go to classifieds & post some pics first!

You can't just yet as you've only just joined, 60 days and 25 meaningful posts before classifieds is opened

As @Cg_Girl get involved in the various sections of the forum. It's a great place to learn and help others. And in general is a very friendly place

As @Cg_Girl get involved in the various sections of the forum. It's a great place to learn and help others. And in general is a very friendly place

Most definitely we are! :D :D

Plus if you still shoot film there is a pretty awesome film section to boot.

Most definitely we are! :D :D

Plus if you still shoot film there is a pretty awesome film section to boot.

........Or may be not, if selling all the darkroom kit :(

Anyway, welcome and do hang around, its a good place to discover just about everything to do with photography and other irrelevant things and have a bit of banter whilst you are waiting your 60 days. :D and there are no fees unlike eBay.

Last edited:
Not quite sure why vintage darkroom equipment is NSFW mind you?:confused:

Back