Virgin

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
...ia Creeper. :p

Not my usual sort of thing at all, but the colours caught my eye. Any and all opinions welcome.

Virginia_Creeper.jpg

50mm F1.4

I think that big white blob of bokeh is off putting.

I knew someone would say that. :D

I thought that it represented the light which this plant needs to survive and being circular, sort of symbolic of the sun, the changing seasions, and the imminent dropping of these leaves.

I couldn't be arsed to clone it out either. :LOL:

Thanks Pete. ;)

Needs something to 'zing' it up a little - the colours at this time of year fairly scream at you in this dull light. We have loads of maples here on camp and it's a bleeding-eye riot of colour at the moment. All yellows and reds.

I love autumnal detail shots, so I'm immediately rather fond of this - but as Pete says, the white blob is a touch annoying.

Is it a spot the squirrel competition? :)

I like the shot a lot and knew that others would pick up on the blob. Take that away and I think you have a great little shot - borders included! (y)

Some people will do anything to get their pics noticed ... :cautious:

...ia Creeper ... PAH ...:razz:

Nice colours ...:D

:p

Besides pepping the colours up a little and the white blob, DOF is a little shallow for me

Lovely colours and composition but I wish you weren't arsed about that white blob - I know it would be the main moan of camera club judges!

Back