Vulcan. F16. Michael Schumachers Jet. 2 more added of the F16.

Edit My Images
Yes
Was going down to the Bournemouth Air display to see the Dutch F16. Mistakenly we thought it was flying so we went to the Airport instead to get it landing. However it had not taken off:shake: Anyhow I got some photos of the F16, The Vulcan landing Michael Schumacher's jet taking off & more. Here are a few of them.

1. Vulcan.
4909633061_232800e1c7_o.jpg

2. Vulcan landing.
4909633215_d07d966d88_o.jpg

3. Vulcan touchdown.
4909633463_a641f908de_o.jpg

4. Michael Schumacher's private jet. M-RACE:D
4910234018_34d0b6653b_o.jpg

5. Dutch F16
4910232894_751df1251c_z.jpg

6. Dutch F16 landing
4909632455_4ec164d66d_o.jpg

Last edited:
Putting my anorak on, I searched to see which country the M prefix represented, only to find that there is no M prefix. So has Schuey created a new country or is he cheating again?

Just been an anorak myself. Seems M-xxxx is Manx Aircraft Register..... Looks very much like private plates for planes!!!

That's where I looked first, but only skimmed it as I was hoping for a list in prefix order. The prefix order list I did find, didn't have 'M' - maybe a recent addition?

Just been an anorak myself. Seems M-xxxx is Manx Aircraft Register..... Looks very much like private plates for planes!!!

I should be more thorough with my Googling! Too early in the morning!

A couple more of the Dutch F16 'Orange'.

Cockpit & Missile while landing.
4912944245_1a6428c1f4_o.jpg

On approach.
4913550268_7f91d22fbf_o.jpg

Excellent set. Really like number 6, and also the approach shot. Nice to see a shot of shumachers private jet aswell, cool name M-Race :)

Very nice! There's a vulcan that lives near me. I say live, it sits on a runway at wellesbourne and I can't remember the last time it moved...

Excellent set. Really like number 6, and also the approach shot. Nice to see a shot of shumachers private jet aswell, cool name M-Race :)

Very cool. Thanks.

Cracking photos, top work!

Thank you.

Very nice! There's a vulcan that lives near me. I say live, it sits on a runway at wellesbourne and I can't remember the last time it moved...

Thanks. We have the 'head' of a Vulcan near Bournemouth airport.

very nice :D

also another vulcan near me @ southend airport, always just sits there too, although every now and then it has a blast down the runway but never lifts off!! :(

very nice :D

also another vulcan near me @ southend airport, always just sits there too, although every now and then it has a blast down the runway but never lifts off!! :(

Well the Bournemouth Air display was a washout, however rumour went around that Vulcan was taking off at around 4.00pm today, so I dashed up the airport. I wanted to go to the end of the runway & photo the beast coming down the runway but the traffic was bumper to bumper so I went to the club instead. Got some nice shots of the Hunter on the taxiway but no Vulcan. It seems they had a 40 minutes slot to take off in or put it back in the hanger. Because they don't have navigation for this weather they decided to take off to tomorrow (Monday). Oh wellll.

Back