VW Golf MK2 GTI

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
Down at the local Meet today with the Rain , a new member came along with his AWESOME MK2

Tell me what you think C&C welcome

IMG_4622.jpg

IMG_4626.jpg

IMG_4619.jpg

IMG_4616.jpg

IMG_4627.jpg

That is a lovely car love the low squat look it has and that engine bay is superb. Nice set indeed.

That is a lovely car love the low squat look it has and that engine bay is superb. Nice set indeed.

Thanks for the comments mate =) And yeah im in love with it , that very morning i woke up wanting a MK2 Golf , Maybe theres Something Wrong with me :confused:

Beautiful car and great pictures. What engine has been put in it?

Thanks its a buddy of mines ,its a 1.8 20VT From an Audi A3 Neat Conversion Eh ! :p

Very nice :) A mate has one in tornado red. Lovely cars, my choice pick is a MK1 (and the next purchase I recon...)

MK 1 And Mk2's are coming nicely up in price at the moment i feel the right time to buy a Mk2 is now i think Mk1 3Dr Tin Top are a hard find and are getting pretty expensive even for ones that are past it

nice and my thats low is it on bags? its just a shame the guys in the background in the engine shot i always wanted a clipper or a Colour Concept

Its Static , I dont know how low its dropped :p But yeah its low ! =) Never been a fan of clippers , But a Yellow Colour Concept Mk 3.5 Would be tasty !

Yeah shame about the engine shot but played with what i had =)

Back