Wall mounted bracket / chain system for paper backdrops

Edit My Images
No
Morning all. I'm sick of cumbersome light stands, and thinking about buying some wall mounted brackets to hold paper backdrops. Possible consider a chain type system.

Can anyone recommend some products please?

Cheers.

Dav

Have you considered a Manfrotto Expan system? The Manfrotto bits are expensive but you can get second hand units or Chinese copies which are almost identical in some cases. I was selling rollers, chain and weight for about £15 (obviously a Manfrotto copy but a good quality one) and triple/sextet hooks should be about £20-30 second hand.

The one in the classifieds looks like a good deal.

Bessel do various wall/ceiling mounted bracket kits for up to six rolls. I just purchased a four roll kit with plastic chains for £64.99. It looks decent quality but I haven't had the chance to fix it up yet as on re-measuring I discovered that the wooden dams in the ceiling are actually further apart than I though so the work involved for installation is greater than I thought. The metal brackets are very substantial. http://www.bessel.co.uk/acatalog/Background-Supports.html

Like most of this cheap Chinese kit it's available from loads of different sellers on Amazon & eBay but I have found Bessel have very good service & decent quality at very competitive prices.

Back