Want to try and earn a bit of cash for your Tour de France shots?

Jimmy_Lemon

TPer Emeritus
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
If anyone is planning on shooting the Tour de France Grand Depart next month then you might be interested in this - http://liveoopnorth.co.uk/tdf-grand-depart-photographers/ - this is my event/news photography site and I already have a number of photographer friends positioned around the routes, but thought it might be nice to get some photos up there from anyone else who is going to be on route and fancied trying to earn a bit of cash for their shots (can't guarantee any sales, sadly). For all the details just follow the link...sadly all the pre-arranged positions with vantage point or press access have already gone.

I'm considering travelling down for the opening stage so maybe

Keen cyclist at the minute so capturing this will be great

I live in East London and know the route like the back of my hand as i take my kids to school near there, sadly no response to my email application : (

I live in East London and know the route like the back of my hand as i take my kids to school near there, sadly no response to my email application : (

Paul, a response was sent on Friday evening. Try your junk/spam folder.

EDIT - Actually it was Saturday evening, just realised the dates are in the American format on my laptop emails.

Last edited:
Ok just checked, received on saturday evening, when will we know more?
cheers
Paul

Ok just checked, received on saturday evening, when will we know more?
cheers
Paul

We are hoping to get all the details ironed out on Monday. Had far more applications than expected to be honest, so just a few logistics to work out (mainly on the website front, making sure it all works as it should before we give out account details to people etc).

Still ironing out a few bugs that didn't appear on the test of the new software :( slightly hindered by having to move office last weekend. The aim is to get everything live by the end of this week so there is a clear couple of weeks before the event begins.

EDIT - Hopefully you got our update email on the 9th (last Monday) explaining what was going on.

Last edited:
Back