Wanted! Skin smoothing tutorial

Name
Paul...doh!
Edit My Images
Yes
As per the title,

Does anybody have any hints, tips etc for a nice easy way to smooth skin in PS?

Thanks

Check out Tom Tiler's tutorial in the tutorials forum. :)

Go on the retouchPro forums, also model mayhem is a great reference for skin retouching, there's some extremely good retouchers on there.

A basic technique is degrunge

Portrait professional. It's cheap, easy to use, quick and can do everything from subtle enhancing to "OMG it's a waxwork dummy!".

Portrait professional. It's cheap, easy to use, quick and can do everything from subtle enhancing to "OMG it's a waxwork dummy!".

I have that program, and I absolutely hate it lol :puke: God knows why I bought it

If you're gonna go automated, then Imagenomic Portraiture plug-in is the best available

Any tips for doing the job in Lightroom 3 ? (y)

Your limited a lot in LR, you can try some negative clarity, either over the whole image for a sort of soft focus or with an ajustment brush, but to be honest IMHO your better off buying elements and doing it with that.

Mahoneyd187 said:
I have that program, and I absolutely hate it lol :puke: God knows why I bought it

If you're gonna go automated, then Imagenomic Portraiture plug-in is the best available

Its very easy to overdo it, for sure. But i think it works well enough if you never push a slider higher than 5-10/100. :)

How much is Imagenomic? It used to be much more expensive.

Your limited a lot in LR, you can try some negative clarity, either over the whole image for a sort of soft focus or with an ajustment brush, but to be honest IMHO your better off buying elements and doing it with that.

Okay thanks for the help will try that tip and may get Elements 10 also when its available to see what that offers! (y)

Hi guys not been on for a few days! Bit to catch up on by the looks of it!!

Thanks! :)

Back