Wasp the hell is this? ID please :)

One of these buggers bit me on holiday in germany once. Nigh on put me in hospital!

I got bit by one too when I was about ten, and yes it bloody hurt and yes it turned nasty.

spike

I officially hate those things, I have severe reactions when ever I get bitten by one of them still buggers, I have to get antihistamines down me fast and keep tablets and creme in the car most of the time, I nearly crashed a boat on the broads once when I was attacked by one of them :bang:

Edit: With my rant I forgot to say you have some really nice photo's there the macro's on the eyes are top notch (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Last edited:
I officially hate those things, I have severe reactions when ever I get bitten by one of them still buggers, I have to get antihistamines down me fast and keep tablets and creme in the car most of the time, I nearly crashed a boat on the broads once when I was attacked by one of them :bang:

Edit: With my rant I forgot to say you have some really nice photo's there the macro's on the eyes are top notch (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Cheers :) Felt a little intimidated getting that close, but definately worth it! I assume its the female of the species, since it was so large.

Back