water and ballons

From an interest point of view that's great and I like it. From a photography point of view move away from the back ground or open up the lens to blow it out, it would also be better if you could see the pin which I'm assuming is in your right hand.

Must have a go at this it looks fun, how many balloons did you destroy to get this one? ;)

Hmmm, where's my rifle!!

Fun but not great pics. :(

aha its not as close to the background as it looks but was dull light defo going to be doing this again once the sun comes outs!!

about half a pack of 50 to get this shot theres a few more on my facebook page that were not as successfull as this,

it was my boyfriend poping the balloon and the pin is in his right hand,

these were more of a practise shot to see if i could get the shutter speed needed to capture this so now i no i can i will put more effort into the backgrounds thanks

was great fun never the less and loved getting my boyfriend covered in water for the sake of a photo :)

and have replyed on facebook matt :)

As has been said this would have been so much better with a set up with the background a lot further away to really blur it out (y) you should look into the phototriggers set up as this would allow you to achieve a much greater level of consistent results (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Back