*waves*

Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey, I used to be quite a regular on here, took part in 52 pics and even attended a meet up in bury st Edmunds. However, life then got in the way and I stopped photography and didn't come on forums. I still did some photography after I'd stopped posting on the forum,but my last proper shoot was my friends wedding renewal last September!
On going health issues are the main reason I have not done any for a while,but I've been missing it! I am getting married next week and after having paid for everything out of money I received from my Nanny June's Will :)( ) I had some left over so decided to treat myself to a new dslr (mine was old D70s and at least second hand) and also a compact for those times I don't have my dslr with me. So I am now the proud owner of a Nikon D3100 and a canon PowerShot sx150-is (yes I know I'm a walking oxymoron with a Nikon and a Canon).
I look forward to getting to know people again and hopefully improving my knowledge even further than I did last time I was here =)

Hi Sarah, welcome back onto the forum.
I hope your health improves and allows you to be active and posting again. Best wishes for the wedding too.
A very clever tactical decision to have both Canon and Nikon, you can sit on the fence and watch the 'discussions' regarding the merits of both...
Looking forward to seeing your work.

:wave:
Hey, I used to be quite a regular on here, took part in 52 pics and even attended a meet up in bury st Edmunds. However, life then got in the way and I stopped photography and didn't come on forums. I still did some photography after I'd stopped posting on the forum,but my last proper shoot was my friends wedding renewal last September!
On going health issues are the main reason I have not done any for a while,but I've been missing it! I am getting married next week and after having paid for everything out of money I received from my Nanny June's Will :)( ) I had some left over so decided to treat myself to a new dslr (mine was old D70s and at least second hand) and also a compact for those times I don't have my dslr with me. So I am now the proud owner of a Nikon D3100 and a canon PowerShot sx150-is (yes I know I'm a walking oxymoron with a Nikon and a Canon).
I look forward to getting to know people again and hopefully improving my knowledge even further than I did last time I was here =)

:wave: Welcome back Sarah - I remember your thread well from the 52s, so it's really good to have you around again.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to both of you on your wedding next week - I guess that means you're going to still be busy for a little while, but looking forward to seeing you throw yourself into things again.

And I really hope that you see the end of your health problems soon :hug2:

Back