Waxwing Chronicles I'm going to update it every so often

Some very nice in-flight captures (y)

Not hi key

.you're a stunner of a tog mate it kinda hurts I barely have time to scratch me forehead when waxwings are here, you live close. so I know they are right here bless ya for sharing, this is a special bird to me ( REALLY SO)

a set like this is a joy shared my other half just said WOW my joy was seeing her smile as I showed her .........thank you

Buddy you don't need white or black boxes around the cracking images you make :)

Not hi key

.you're a stunner of a tog mate it kinda hurts I barely have time to scratch me forehead when waxwings are here, you live close. so I know they are right here bless ya for sharing, this is a special bird to me ( REALLY SO)

a set like this is a joy shared my other half just said WOW my joy was seeing her smile as I showed her .........thank you

Buddy you don't need white or black boxes around the cracking images you make :)

Thank you for those kind words Stuart I'm glad your other half enjoyed them too.
Have you looked at the waxwings at rodborough common just outside Stroud in Gloucestershire looks like a nice walk and car parking is close by they are at the back of the castle area birds in blue car parks are the red areas.
I'm not sure if they are still there though. It's worth joining the waxwing groups on Facebook to keep a track of them.
I'm just very lucky that I'm normally in the right place at the right time. Without a touch of luck you can know everything but see nothing.

Quick up date Waxwings today at Minchinhampton Common, they were seen briefly at Rodborough Common then flew off to Minchinhampton Common.
1000021217.png

Last edited:
Mate heartfelt......THANKYOU...right now I can't go makiin' piccies............... graftin' 'n' fighting to keep our house being given pallets to burn to nab hot water and warmth via wood burner,so for a while I''ll have to hang fire.

Did see a hare an shorty on way to site at dawn this morn though and a munty waited for me before she crossed the road, on way home

so even though no images can't take camera to buildling site.........rays of hope bud.hare spot is now open for business.

weather the storm then back in saddle

bless ya for the kindness, proper thank you bud made my day

Back