Web?

Just took a 45-second browse, but I will tell you these things already:

- The text on the home page (before I saw any images) is a bit of a deterrent. It would be much better to get straight to an image and mention your whereabouts on a different page. After all, you still want me to look at your work even if I'm not in your vicinity, don't you?

- The link to your portfolio needs to be made much more obvious. Because of the text about your whereabouts and the not-so-obvious portfolio link, I got the feeling that your site was currently down while you were away. You know?

- Try to design your image pages so they don't require the viewer to scroll. It's particularly troublesome when I can't get to the page's navigation without scrolling.

- CJ

Just took a 45-second browse, but I will tell you these things already:

- The text on the home page (before I saw any images) is a bit of a deterrent. It would be much better to get straight to an image and mention your whereabouts on a different page. After all, you still want me to look at your work even if I'm not in your vicinity, don't you?

- The link to your portfolio needs to be made much more obvious. Because of the text about your whereabouts and the not-so-obvious portfolio link, I got the feeling that your site was currently down while you were away. You know?

- Try to design your image pages so they don't require the viewer to scroll. It's particularly troublesome when I can't get to the page's navigation without scrolling.

- CJ

Totally :agree:

Back