Status
Not open for further replies.

fraggle101

Not a mermaid
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
My set from a Wedding Shutterman and i bumped in to at Richmond park..

Most were taken on a 300mm and i struggled for composition on some.. :LOL:
That and were were being fround ob by the main Tog and his gang..

4M4I9653-Edit.jpg

4M4I9656-Edit.jpg

4M4I9657-Edit.jpg

4M4I9664.jpg

4M4I9665.jpg

4M4I9666.jpg

4M4I9667-Edit.jpg

4M4I9679.jpg

4M4I9681.jpg

4M4I9684-Edit.jpg

4M4I9687.jpg

4M4I9689.jpg

4M4I9692.jpg

4M4I9693.jpg

4M4I9700-Edit.jpg

4M4I9705.jpg

And this lady didn't like us at all!!
4M4I9701.jpg

Last edited:
Nobody from here, is it?! :LOL:

To say you were trying not to be spotted, you've caught some good shots. It couldn't have been easy.

love these, great shots to say you were playing hide and seek, lol

lol

WHy have I got this image of you and Nige hiding behind some of those big old trees in RP, papping a wedding with long lenses and sniggering mutley style at each new shot :LOL:

Oh Yv, Are we really that predictable?? :LOL:

You should have seen us.. under the cover of the big tree's.. we didnt hide THAT well though.. cos she came and asked us lots of questions!! :shrug:

ME Miss.. i never dun nuffin.. ;)

Oh, thanks for commenting CarMac & Melvo..

We werent really hiding too much, more like we stood off a little.. i would have loved to have mingled with them though, some BIG wedding it was by the looks of it..

and of course try and get some free bubbly

:bang: Didn't think of that!!! :bang:

Lovely set mate that has really captured the mood and feeling of the do mate, some nice candid shots there. You even manage to get a shot of old baggy pants.

Cheers

Nigel

I feel somewhat cheated... Where's the shot of the frowning tog???

I like these, you wouldn't have thought you weren't part of the wedding. I've got to say though, the expression on the togs face is "oh ffs, are you two just taking the piddle or what" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You'll have to come to Richmond on the 4th June and see if you can get some candids then :D

Great stuff Tony. Is that the official tog in the last one? Looks like she's got your number! :LOL:

Hah, Can't blame the guy for frowning, I would too!

Especially if your lens was bigger than mine!

Shot #3 looks like the back of Mr W.Windsor's head ?

Yeah, it was him.. No, no it wasn't.. ignore me.. :nuts:

I love it , very funny and brilliant shots

nice one

Thank you, i thought so too, i like pictures to have a feel to them.. doesn't always work though mind!!
:LOL:

Lovely set mate that has really captured the mood and feeling of the do mate, some nice candid shots there. You even manage to get a shot of old baggy pants.

Cheers

Nigel

Thanks mate, at first glance last week i didnt think they were much cop tbh.. but their OK..

Oh, you made me laugh! Mrs Baggy Pants! wouldn't it be funny if she as a member on here! lol..

I feel somewhat cheated... Where's the shot of the frowning tog???

Unfortunately there are none of him frowning, and he didn't even have the bottle to ask us himself.. he sent his bouncer, Mrs Baggy Pants over !! lol..
Although iv a pic of him in action if thats any use?! Maybe someone will know him!he might want to buy some pics!! ;)

:plus1:

A good set, 11 (I think...the one with the kiss anyway) stands out to me :)

Ta, the kiss was one of a set, i watched them and thought it might happen.. so in good pap style i was on it..

I like these, you wouldn't have thought you weren't part of the wedding. I've got to say though, the expression on the togs face is "oh ffs, are you two just taking the piddle or what" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You'll have to come to Richmond on the 4th June and see if you can get some candids then :D

Thanks Kelly, that's nice of ya.. And you hit the nail on the head with the ffs expression! lol.. she wasn't happy with us! Maybe they thought they were being diddled out of some picture sales! either it was that or jealous that Nigel and i had better kit than her! lol..

Great stuff Tony. Is that the official tog in the last one? Looks like she's got your number! :LOL:

Yeah, nearly, she asked for it and i gave her YOURS!! lol.. She asked about my big white lens, i told her not to worry, its only a SONY!!! Hehe..

you mean you gatecrashed the wedding from outside.

Best shot for me is the glasses of champagne.

Thanks Nathan. i like that one too.. id liked to have got some more detail shots, but were a little restricted!

GATECRASHED!! they left it open!! lol.. so its fair game eh! pulic property and all that! Nigel told them so too!!!

Hah, Can't blame the guy for frowning, I would too!

Especially if your lens was bigger than mine!

Hehe.. and FATTER!!

Oh dont.. we love you Mark.. even if you are... different! :nuts:

You are a special friend.. and have special needs.. :thinking: thats not right... ;)

Oh dont.. we love you Mark.. even if you are... different! :nuts:

You are a special friend.. and have special needs.. :thinking: thats not right... ;)

And this coming from Gobo's special friend! :p

:nuts:

Ha ha! I'm trying to get the mental image of you two in full pap mode out of my head. :LOL:

... that's one way to start filling your wedding portfolio I suppose.. :LOL:

Me like 11 and the champers glasses mostly too Tony. (y)

Thanks Adam.. I'v gotta start somewhere :LOL: it seemed like my only option at the time..

The Kiss and The Glasses seem to be the outright winners here.. not a great hit rate!! :crying:

Who cares.. i like the rest.. :LOL:

Ha ha! I'm trying to get the mental image of you two in full pap mode out of my head. :LOL:

You should have seen us mate.. im shouting. "Over ya shoulder" and Nigel was chatting up Mrs Baggy pants! lol..

Thanks Adam.. I'v gotta start somewhere :LOL: it seemed like my only option at the time..

The Kiss and The Glasses seem to be the outright winners here.. not a great hit rate!! :crying:

Who cares.. i like the rest.. :LOL:

You should have seen us mate.. im shouting. "Over ya shoulder" and Nigel was chatting up Mrs Baggy pants! lol..

Thats a lie... you were the one making eyes at her...

I tend to go for the type of girl that does not need a whip to get the belt round her waist.....

:D

Do you listen in to other peoples conversations as well? :D

I would have loved to have got some shots of you two getting shots of them.. and getting told off :LOL:

Some nice shots there buddy(y)

md(y)

#14 for me, brilliant shot of the bride with her toungue out :p

oh and sigma glass at a wedding ........ (joke)

Did you not ask someone for the B+G's details to try and sneak a few print sales in?

A letter through the post

Dear mr and mrs smith,

Whilst walking through the park last week, we stumbled across your wedding party and took some great photos.

would you like to see them? I bet your curious, aren't you?

Well we are holding them to ransom, and will release them upon payment of 2 glasses of champagne, 2 peices of wedding cake, and the opportunity to shoot you "trashing your dress".

Regards......

Bit of a weirdy beardy thing to do no?, gatecrashing someone's wedding/reception.

And people wonder why we togs get a bad name..

If you say so..

Got to agree with benneh, firing off one or two shots while passing fair enough, but sticking around for what appears a rather long time is just disrespectful.

Ignoring my opinion on that, regarding the photos, technically they are fine, sharp, exposed ok, but they do nothing for me. But then again, its nothing i wouldn't of expected from photographing people from a far uninvited. :)

are you and Benneh stupid? This was a reception in the middle of a PUBLIC PARK! NOT taken hiding behind the vicar in the church! Dissrespectful we were not! What is 'a far uninvited' mean??

Last edited:
Got to agree with benneh, firing off one or two shots while passing fair enough, but sticking around for what appears a rather long time is just disrespectful.

Not to mention the attitude to another photographer simply trying to do her job. No wonder she looks annoyed.

oh! Hello pete, you never usually comment on my threads! Its not because you can smell a row brewing is it? Not that you are arguementative or anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back