wedding number 2

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Another wedding on Saturday at the Cambridge Hilton. Hope you like….

1)
6937335600_b641188533_b.jpg

2)
7083411861_e572e3573a_b.jpg

3)
7083413507_be846fbc78_b.jpg

4)
7083413353_f8aace1347_b.jpg

5)
7089929921_ea7ab3c22a_b.jpg

6)
7083412189_4a2e3495ff_b.jpg

I would be happy with all these.. taking them OR recieving them.. First one must have been a pain ..I think #5 is really well done..

I'm not sure about #1, for me it's a bit too much, the others are extremely good and I particularly like #2 and #5.
I take my hat off to you guys who do weddings, everyone wants you to get the best but almost nobody wants you there fussing around ... the pressure of the 'one-off' and the expectation in these circumstances must be tremendous.

Excellent shots.

The only thing I would say that photo no.1 has too much lens flair and I find the house in the background a little distracting.

Overall - well done - they are fantastic pics!

I am just going to add somehting I should ahve said.. I think #5 is not only a good shot to view.. but shows the photographer has a great understand of lighting and how to use it.

Love the backlit flare in #1, can't get enough of those kind of shots. I'd be tempted to clone out the bit of concrete at the bottom of the boat shot, think it detracts from a lovely scene. Can't fault the others, nicely done.

Sorry, the flare in no. 1 washes out the image I would tidy up the bedroom getting ready shot eg the smoke detector in the roof & the reflection by the bathroom door.

The others are really nice

GOod set as usual. Love number 5. I actually really like the flare in number one too, but I am a fan of shooing into the light.

I really like these Ryan. I would be tempted to lose the downlighter in number 4. It just keeps drawing my eye to it.
Very well done mate! (y)

Kev.

I would be happy with all these.. taking them OR recieving them.. First one must have been a pain ..I think #5 is really well done..

Thanks Tony. The first was tough - beating the sun meant I had to shoot the softob with just the inner baffle - I stripped the front diffuser off as I needed the power.

I'm not sure about #1, for me it's a bit too much, the others are extremely good and I particularly like #2 and #5.
I take my hat off to you guys who do weddings, everyone wants you to get the best but almost nobody wants you there fussing around ... the pressure of the 'one-off' and the expectation in these circumstances must be tremendous.

Cheers chap. I think we're all adrenalin junkies really :D

These are great - I love the light in nr 1

Thanks Jen :)

Excellent shots.

The only thing I would say that photo no.1 has too much lens flair and I find the house in the background a little distracting.

Overall - well done - they are fantastic pics!

Thank you very much.

I am just going to add somehting I should ahve said.. I think #5 is not only a good shot to view.. but shows the photographer has a great understand of lighting and how to use it.

That's really kind of you mate :)

Love the backlit flare in #1, can't get enough of those kind of shots. I'd be tempted to clone out the bit of concrete at the bottom of the boat shot, think it detracts from a lovely scene. Can't fault the others, nicely done.

Cheers mate. Flare is quite trendy at the moment - I'm certainly happy to include it. I totally accept it's not for everyone though.

Sorry, the flare in no. 1 washes out the image I would tidy up the bedroom getting ready shot eg the smoke detector in the roof & the reflection by the bathroom door.

The others are really nice

Cheers. Funnily enough - I was certain I'd removed that downlight. Although in true reportage photography it could be argued that if it was there it should be left in. In or out I suppose :)

GOod set as usual. Love number 5. I actually really like the flare in number one too, but I am a fan of shooing into the light.

Cheers mate.

1 and 5 for me, not keen on the building in the background on 1 though.

6 looks a little green in the midtones, easily fixed though.

nice overall.

M.

Cheers M.

1 & 5 are great, not keen on 6 personally

Thanks - any reason you're not mad on number 6? Just curious….

I really like these Ryan. I would be tempted to lose the downlighter in number 4. It just keeps drawing my eye to it.
Very well done mate! (y)

Thanks a lot Kev. I'll get rid of the light before I send the images for proofing.

Kev.

Great set, I like them all and the flare works really well for me in the first one.

Top job.

Great set, I like them all and the flare works really well for me in the first one.

Top job.

Cheers mate :)

Another great set Ryan.

Loving nos. 1 & 5 (5 is just stunning.).
Would liked to have seen the dress spread out/better arranged in 2, or is that me nit picking?:shrug:

Regards Spence

No not nit picking at all mate. I missed that one :(

I love #1 and #5!

Thank you :)

Really loving 5 and 3 is pretty neat! 1 is so close to being a rocking shot but the bride just doesn't look comfortable with the 'dip'. I've taken to showing the groom how to dip the bride if he doesn't know, not by doing it to her, but rather to him..... assuming they are up for a bit of a laugh, if not I just explain how to make it look more comfortable/natural.

Really loving 5 and 3 is pretty neat! 1 is so close to being a rocking shot but the bride just doesn't look comfortable with the 'dip'. I've taken to showing the groom how to dip the bride if he doesn't know, not by doing it to her, but rather to him..... assuming they are up for a bit of a laugh, if not I just explain how to make it look more comfortable/natural.

Cheers Mark. I appreciate the feedback.

I know what you mean about number 1 - but trying it on the groom would be a disaster for me - I'd no doubt drop him :D

Cheers Mark. I appreciate the feedback.

I know what you mean about number 1 - but trying it on the groom would be a disaster for me - I'd no doubt drop him :D

And that's the reason I don't have a 2nd shooter, I know they would photograph me..... then again if I did have a 2nd I could demo on them.... hmmmm that might be easier LOL.

And that's the reason I don't have a 2nd shooter, I know they would photograph me..... then again if I did have a 2nd I could demo on them.... hmmmm that might be easier LOL.

But not if your second is Slimbert, who has been a great second for me over the years but is not the kind for demoing the "the dip" on!! :eek:

But not if your second is Slimbert, who has been a great second for me over the years but is not the kind for demoing the "the dip" on!! :eek:

That would be worth paying for Ryan, to see you 'dip' the big chap :LOL:

Great captures and all of them are really capturing the mood and excitement of the day.

LLS

Back