Wedding photography and the BEERCAN

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
I am a wedding photographer who photographs weddings in both Liverpool and Manchester in the North West of England.

I have bought 2 Minolta Beercan lenses in the last few years.

The reason for this is the UNBELIEVABLE performance the lens gives the photographer when shooting either reportage or portrait photography when attending weddings.

Having used LOADS of lenses and having seen the results from many more expensive lenses, the Beercan either beats them hands down or at least matches lenses many times the price!!!

For any photographer owning a Sony camera and considering a decent lens, buy a Beercan lens. It comes HIGHLY recommended for weddings, when shooting reportage (Natural) photography as well as posed shots requiring blurring in the background.

Tom.

you want to advertise your site I persnally think it should not be in here in talk equipment
it should be elseware
even *** i looking for a back up camera and was thinking of a sony for a change

Thought you had to pay to advertise your own websites on here if they were for commercial gain?

Ooh-err: The SWPP as featured on the BBC :runaway:

Those Beercan lenses sure seem to tilt the camera a lot though, don't they!?

Beercans? Are they like Beergoggles? I always find women look better through Beergoggles so will me photos look better if I use a Beercan? Does drinking the contents of the Beercan help with the blurry backrgounds?

I like this bloke, he comes along every couple of months and writes a little article with his favoured keywords in, then buggers off for another couple of months :D

Back