Wedding shoot with wellies and waterfalls!

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Something a little different...this was taken at Scaleber Falls in Settle, north Yorkshire. :)

10175053515_88e0e904ae_b.jpg

It's obviously a perspective thing but for me the bride looks like a giant next to this waterfall.

I like the idea, but the brides pose looks uncomfortable and rather like you caught her while she was still 'arranging' herself, sorting her hair and what have you.

I hope you got some fun ones with her wellies on display in this location? :D 'Shoot' or real wedding?

I like the idea, but the brides pose looks uncomfortable and rather like you caught her while she was still 'arranging' herself, sorting her hair and what have you.

I hope you got some fun ones with her wellies on display in this location? :D 'Shoot' or real wedding?

Thanks for the feedback Yvonne, I got loads more shots, this was a quick edit.

This wasn't a real wedding but an 'after shoot' to make the most of the dress, if you see what I mean?! :D

My initial reaction was, it looks like she has been superimposed onto a photo of a waterfall? Am I the only one that thinks it looks a bit fake?

I used to live by Settle, never seen Scaleber Falls love the photo by the way

Thanks for the comments everyone, I really do appreciate the feedback, especially regarding the compositions and the poses as this is something I do need to work on. Here is another...love the wellies! :)

10215572433_e75bb5b830_b.jpg

Thank you! Trust me, this is very much for real! No water shots...it was rather cold! :)

Nice one. How much convincing did it take to get her going there?

I really like the last one you posted, but why is she looking away from the camera? She has a beautiful smile in the 2nd one which would look lovely in the 3rd photo. Very interesting and creative, thanks for sharing.

Back