IMG_6378_xlarge.jpg

3)

IMG_3145_xlarge.jpg

4)

IMG_8079-2_xlarge.jpg

5)

IMG_3390_xlarge.jpg

6)

These are fantastic ,Gary . You know I love your innovative and thoughtful style .

I know you have media access ,but you use it brilliantly in thinking up differant shots away from the norm.

These are all poster material and would all sit well on the wall or form part of a fantastic motorsport exhibition.

Now I know I have blown lots of smoke your way,but these show how your levels have risen for me ,year on year.

1,3,5 and 8 are my picks out of a sublime set ,with 8 just Amazing !

Have a great xmas and really looking forward to seeing what you bring us in 2013

Regards,
Pons

I think thats the best year you've had ever Gary.

Its rare to see someone at the top of their game re-invent themselves, but you have and boy oh boy have you come out with awesomeness.

If I'm honest then I'm very jealous, these are at a standard that I can only dream of acheiving. Well done :)

I think thats the best year you've had ever Gary.

Its rare to see someone at the top of their game re-invent themselves, but you have and boy oh boy have you come out with awesomeness.

thanks mate.. it appreciated that anyone pays enough attention to see the re-invention.

and for 2013... less slanty photos! :)

1 and 10 are crackers, 3 is a good capture, the rest well; Merry Christmas ;)

Last edited:
These are all terrible Gary.

Stop taking photos, you're making the rest of us look bad ;)

Seriously though, whilst your shots previously weren't that bad ;) since the reform these are on another level and genuinely some of the best in the business.

I also like that about 50% of these shots i have no idea where they were taken - not just the same old angles most of us produce.

Your comment is spot on Nick

Some phenomenal shots and different ideas... I really like the Ferrari and dramatic sky shot. Incredible racing image!

Echoing what others have said, you've really moved up to a new level.

I remember you showing me #2 just after you had taken it, still looks awesome now!

I like 6 but I think our collaboration effort of the photo is just slightly more... ballsy

7 and 8 are also favourites.

An exceptional set. It would be nice to see the images without such heavy watermarks.

A really great set of images. Inspiring stuff, all very well seen and superbly executed.

some absolute minters in here gary love the last one and first one really dynamic composition :)

What's left to say? They are all stunning, 4,5 and 10 are my favourites

Last edited:
I think they're all stunning.

They're all instantly recognisable as your photos and wonderfully unique in composition and general atmosphere.

Really something for me to aim for. :D

Always look forward to your pictures, I know I don't comment on them as I'm not worthy and just look in awe at them.

Where was the night time firework one taken ?

Great shots, but I'm surprised that you didn't include any from the Bahrani Grand Prix! :)

These are fantastic ,Gary . You know I love your innovative and thoughtful style .

I know you have media access ,but you use it brilliantly in thinking up differant shots away from the norm.

These are all poster material and would all sit well on the wall or form part of a fantastic motorsport exhibition.

I have to agree with Chris, these are exceptional photos & would indeed make a fantastic exhibition(y)

Absolutely jaw dropping photos. I've had an extended forced break due to ill health so really didn't want to look in here throughout the year, so I've had the benefit of not seeing any of your stuff for a long, long time (if that makes sense!), your shots were inspirational before but these are just on another level entirely. I was quite shocked, you had a particular style before but it appears you've had a complete 180 into another place entirely.

As others have said they are unique, which considering how many superb motorsport photographers are here is a really really tough thing to achieve.

Some images are really creative but most of them I'd really like to see it without processing.

Absolutely jaw dropping photos. I've had an extended forced break due to ill health so really didn't want to look in here throughout the year, so I've had the benefit of not seeing any of your stuff for a long, long time (if that makes sense!), your shots were inspirational before but these are just on another level entirely. I was quite shocked, you had a particular style before but it appears you've had a complete 180 into another place entirely.

As others have said they are unique, which considering how many superb motorsport photographers are here is a really really tough thing to achieve.

hope you are feeling better :/

Back