West Wittering's meet today.

andy_fozzy

SPAM Merchant
Name
Andy!
Edit My Images
Yes
A thread for Me Alby and DaveKiddle to show off our shots from our outing today!!

Just one from me, to whet your appetite :D

witterings2HDR.jpg

One from me too :LOL: Lunch was great also yum yum.

3354621520_445b09edda_o.jpg

Skipper was a star wasn't he :D

Brakes on

3353812183_6de95d1e5a_o.jpg

and stop.....almost :LOL: Note the ears still going forwards :LOL:
3354632328_e6f3fd1996_o.jpg

Love the cloud shot but the dog is the true pleasure for me .. thanks for sharing :)

Nicely done R Dave (y)
here is one of my long exposures. had a bit of a PS session with it :LOL:

3353986553_6a4408d04f_o.jpg

That cloud shot is :eek: mate :clap:

They are all great so far. Keep em coming chaps!
More from me shortly.........

A couple more:

Dave :D

dave.jpg

Alby :LOL:

alby.jpg

Not as good as I'd have like it, but still quite happy!

silkywater1HDR_filteredCROPPED.jpg

And I'm really getting into this HDR lark........

poleHDR.jpg

A couple of drifters.

3354283775_bea123de54_o.jpg

I wish I could drive one of those big trucks Andy thinks quietly to himself.
3354284465_22c5b4494f_o.jpg

Blimey! Spend hours on composing perfect landscape shots and you get overshadowed by a long-eared canine!!

fozzy: I hope the others will forgive me for saying it, but I really like your poleHDR.jpg, witterings2HDR.jpg & silkywater1HDR_filteredCROPPED.jpg. I'm particularly admiring of witterings2HDR - I don't know why, but I just like it; I think you've really brought out the colours in that and in poleHDR. Any chance you could share a little of the techniques you used for those? Presumably they're each HDR'd from a single RAW (rather than multiple RAWs on a tripod?) - what exposure steps / settings did you use?

Stroller.

Good shots Dave apart from the bloke with the long one as that's just a cheap trick :LOL: How did your long exposure grass shots come out? Mine where rubbish and not what I expected really :LOL: Shame you can't see Andy's plastic rifle he was using in that shot :LOL:

:LOL:
Nice one Dave!!!
Loving the shots fella's :love:

:clap:

Hi strolls. Thanks for the comments.
It was indeed one RAW shot (which Dave has posted a shot of me taking :D )
and 3 copies converted to JPEG. One 'normal' exposure (as in-camera settings) one under exposed and one over exposed.
Then run through Photomatix Pro.
I really actually don't know what I'm doing with Photomatix just yet, as I only started using it yesterday!!! Just tinkered with the sliders, and see what happens type of thing!!!!

I should hopefully have a few more HDR shots to come soon, if I get time to edit them!!

A few more from me.
(Should be the last now, you'll be glad to know!!)

trucksHDR.jpg

(Dave loaned me his 10-20mm :love: )
wideHDR.jpg

huts2HDR.jpg

hutsHDR.jpg

Some really stunning shots all round...............really hacked off that I couldn't join you!!

Especially like Post 19..................you've got to feel sorry for Alby.............he can't stand up under the weight of all the long lenses he has in his camera bag, poor chap:LOL:

Glad you had a good day!!:razz:

Haha Keith I was there for 20mins as I couldn't get up :LOL: BTW ther was lots of groaning when people were getting up and not just from me I may add :LOL:
Here is some more grass :LOL:
3354931686_22567b1e6b_o.jpg

3354430284_8c8838c06e_o.jpg

Another friend of Dave, he does attract them :p
3354125983_eafebe7622_o.jpg

Some really stunning shots all round...............really hacked off that I couldn't join you!!

Especially like Post 19..................you've got to feel sorry for Alby.............he can't stand up under the weight of all the long lenses he has in his camera bag, poor chap:LOL:

Glad you had a good day!!:razz:

Keith you missed the Steak and Ale pie dinner too :crying:

Was this a pirvate shoot? I only live down the road would of come if I had of known :LOL:

Some cracking shots BTW :woot:

Last edited:
HI Matt, you would have been more than welcome to join us, we do post our meets in the Meeting forum, so it's worth popping in there now and again to see what's going on and we are probably the most active group on these forums, unless you know different of course ;)

HI Matt, you would have been more than welcome to join us, we do post our meets in the Meeting forum, so it's worth popping in there now and again to see what's going on and we are probably the most active group on these forums, unless you know different of course ;)

Ok thanks will keep an eye out for the next meet (y)

Here is a long exposure grass shot, pped of course as mine were C**p out of the camera :LOL:
Trev we had a great time here Mate, shame you couldn't get along to this one. Had to put a lot more thought into what to shoot here.

3356379429_679c74c489_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back