Critique Westfield

Name
Mark Gameson
Edit My Images
Yes
I took this a couple of years ago for my mate who finished building his Westfield just before lockdown, he then had to wait for it the by IVA'd which took nearly a year!

I sat in the back of the car to take this it was handheld.

He was over the moon with it so much so he has a canvas of it on this wall

WESTFIELD by Mark Gameson, on Flickr

It's a lovely picture :D

Personally I don't go for part mono part colour conversions and would have gone for colour myself but I see the appeal.

Well taken and processed :D

Lovely car too. I've often fancied one but I like a bit more practicality and the nearest I've had to this is I suppose a Lotus Elise MK1.

Last edited:
It's a lovely picture :D

Personally I don't go for part mono part colour conversions and would have gone for colour myself but I see the appeal.

Well taken and processed :D

Lovely car too. I've often fancied one but I like a bit more practicality and the nearest I've had to this is I suppose a Lotus Elise MK1.

Thanks Alan

I do have the colour version on my main PC I will have to see if I can find it.

It took ages to process but I quite enjoyed it.

It is a fantastic car he just needs the weather to improve to use it more now

Great shot Mark.

And I seem to remember it doing rather well in the club comp. a couple of years ago?
Thanks Terry I hope you are keeping well?

It did indeed and at Worcestershire Camera Club recently.

Thanks Terry I hope you are keeping well?

It did indeed and at Worcestershire Camera Club recently.
Yes Mark,

All good here mate.

Is the club still running well?

I may make an appearance again in September as long as Ray doesn't hike the prices again :)

Yes Mark,

All good here mate.

Is the club still running well?

I may make an appearance again in September as long as Ray doesn't hike the prices again :)
Yes it's still ticking over trying to sort out next seasons programme out....

That would be good I hope he doesn't I'm trying to keep the costs down to help trouble is all the speakers and judges costs have gone up!

Lovely image (y)

Did you try it without the harnesses being red?

It's probably just me not liking coloured harnesses or seatbelts :LOL: but with the 2 guys being toned down and the belts popping, it pulls my eye from the car.

Great work (y)

Back