Wet British F1 GP - Friday (ADDED A FEW MORE)

Name
Les
Edit My Images
No
Real wet day on Friday, but really enjoyed. Comments welcomed. (y)

7522824412_073ebbdca9_c.jpg

7522818750_7456338c68_c.jpg

7522812226_67be11ee9d_c.jpg

7522844078_e325372cb3_c.jpg

Last edited:
Really good photos what lens were you using I'm
Still here now, hoping it doesn't rain too much tommorrow

Really good photos what lens were you using I'm
Still here now, hoping it doesn't rain too much tommorrow

Hi Adam,

Using a Nikon d90 with Sigma 150-500mm.

Hope you have a good time tomorrow.

Les

Good set, #2 particularly stands out, looks like it was worth getting wet!

#4 gives the impression Webber's car is riding on top of the water not the tarmac and #2 is a great pic of Vettel.

Nice work.

Shots 1 & 4 are my fav!

are you there all weekend? shame about the weather, but it has made some interesting images!

Amazing shots :). I wish I was back at Silverstone - best weekend ever...maybe next year?

No 1 has the edge for me! 4 has a great feel 3 really gives the impression of the wetness of the day, but although sharp perhaps No 2 perhaps is too tight as the driver now sits so far between the safety padding image seems like an advertising hoarding!

Nice set.
#2 for me.
#1 could do with cropping a little bit tighter - get rid of some from the bottom and also from the right of the shot.

Saw some of the middle Qual session - a few close shaves - no wonder they red flagged it.

Glad I wasn't out in that - it's never fun when it's that bad especially if you're a spectator.
Anyone who turned up a Silverstone to sit in the stands or spectator areas deserves a medal.

Thank you for all you comments.

Ash - Could only make Friday, will been watching on TV.

Les

Great shots, but it has to be number four for me - it's captured the feeling of speed and also picked up the aerodynamic effect of the floor with the spray from the front wheels being sucked along the car floor. Nice shot!

Great shots, 2 & 4 plus B for me! I was there on Saturday so will post my best shots up here soon!

Back