we've seen Carl's rusty ring- now here's my Rusty Nut

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
oh I like that - I love macro shots of rusting things - there's so much variation in colour and teture. I'm not good enough to give much crit, but I might have been tempted to remove the hair/wire? on the lhs (then again, I probably wouldn't have noticed it before I took the shot :))

oh I like that - I love macro shots of rusting things - there's so much variation in colour and teture. I'm not good enough to give much crit, but I might have been tempted to remove the hair/wire? on the lhs (then again, I probably wouldn't have noticed it before I took the shot :))

I did think of cloning that away, but it's part of the Nut as I found it, Thank you for your comment

Think you need to tend to your nuts Les :D :ROFLMAO:

Excellent capture and rust does have such amazing colours and texture.

Cheer Bryn, now where's me Raynox :p my nuts need no tending too thank you

Les :D

lmao les, any more inanimate appendages that can be rudely photographed :p am going to have a look in the garden later once all my chores have been done

Maybe we could start a trend Carl :D:D I'm sure I have some rusty screws in my shed

Haha yes maybe a rusty thread is required, ahh you already have one here with your rusty nut.

It looks like its leaning and its off centre of the frame but there is so much detail in the rust. nice capture.

It is in fact on the top of one of my farm implements and it does lean off centre, why do you think it should be bang in the middle???

Les

Back