What are you up to over the weekend?

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
I'm road-testing my new Sigma 17-70 :)

Might pop down to Tatton Park in Knutsford. It's their biennial this year, so there's probably something going on

And you?

7am start on saturday to drive around 300 miles to gillingham.. photograph the football match and drive the 300 back in time to watch west wing on telly..

Undecided re sunday.. cricket or womens footy :)

Photographing fireplaces first thing, followed by A really nice couple and their baby, then more Retro furniture then late afternoon / early evening shoot with a Ducati Sport Classic, both motion and static with off camera flash, a busy one then :)

Photographing fireplaces first thing, followed by A really nice couple and their baby, then more Retro furniture then late afternoon / early evening shoot with a Ducati Sport Classic, both motion and static with off camera flash, a busy one then :)

Are you a pro, sir?

My beloved is taking me down to the golf club for a few beers with my mates on saturday. I can't play at the moment because i've just had a hip replacement and can't do much at all really.Very much missing getting out there with my camera, (probably Tatton or Dunham). Have fun.

My beloved is taking me down to the golf club for a few beers with my mates on saturday. I can't play at the moment because i've just had a hip replacement and can't do much at all really.Very much missing getting out there with my camera, (probably Tatton or Dunham). Have fun.

Me and my beloved (wife was otherwise occupied ;)) went to Dunham a few weeks ago. It was a really nice day out (y)

If you go to Tatton, look out for a shifty character with a black 'man-bag', cradling a Sony Alpha 200. That'll be me :)

Get well soon, btw

I'm going to have a good play with my new Olympus E-510. Seems like Dunham and Tatton are the favourite locations so maybe I'll go there to road test it. :D

had a play with my 17-70 today,and will hopefully use it the weekend if the weather is good (y)

enjoy it mark,and don't forget..it isn't too bad at macro either...(y)

Have a good one, Stan (y)

Macro? Oh yes, I'll be on the lookout for bees on flowers. Have no fear! :D

Have you ordered a telephoto yet, Mr. Impatient? ;)

Capri Owners Club having a meeting at the track at Alford on Sunday - might take a bimble out :)

Have a good one, Stan (y)

Macro? Oh yes, I'll be on the lookout for bees on flowers. Have no fear! :D

Have you ordered a telephoto yet, Mr. Impatient? ;)

can't find a decent sony fit telephoto anywhere,and sigma won't be getting any for a while yet,so "mr impatient"will have to wait :( :LOL:

here's a shot of a fly i took this afternoon with the 17-70,and i'm still trying to master the art of close-up/macro...

fly3.jpg

can't find a decent sony fit telephoto anywhere,and sigma won't be getting any for a while yet,so "mr impatient"will have to wait :( :LOL:

here's a shot of a fly i took this afternoon with the 17-70,and i'm still trying to master the art of close-up/macro...

fly3.jpg

That's a great shot (y)

Even though the fly is well camouflaged, you've picked it out nicely with some excellent focussing :)

Shooting a wedding mid afternoon.....sleeping in the evening...and doing bugger all on Sund....oh wait, got a christening to do :(

Going to DTM's saturday at Brands Hatch to test out a 1d mk2, Sunday not alot gym and maybe watch the DTM's on the tv if theres nothing else on, Brands and DTM's dont really go the Indy track is far to short and narrow.

Cleaning the bedroom, starting decorating.

Sunday - Scouting for wallpaper etc, the usual decorting stuff. Then going out with the camera on Sunday night. :) Least some of my weekend involves photography, eh.

Cleaning the bedroom, starting decorating.

Sunday - Scouting for wallpaper etc, the usual decorting stuff. Then going out with the camera on Sunday night. :) Least some of my weekend involves photography, eh.

Pressure from wife or do you actually enjoy decorating? ;)

I'm off to Wallingford, Oxfordshire. There's a steam railway there but the town is having what's called a Bunkfest! Sounds like some sort of folk festival, craft show, various types of entertainment, food etc. Sounds really good. So a trip on steam railway followed by going round Wallingford taking in the festival.

Saturday - delivering the photos to the B&G at a wedding I helped out at a few weeks ago. I'm in the process of finalising the DVD - might make it by 3:00 tomorrow morning.

Sunday - making the GF happy and not going near a PC or a Camera :shake: although I have a shed load to do on my website and I need to get some more 360s shot to build up the portfolio.

Saturday morning I have some garding to do (mow the lawn and trim some hedges).
Saturday afternoon we are taking the dog to golders hill park so I'll get a change to play with the camera :D
Saturday evening we going out to dinner with some of my good ladys french relatives who are over for a wedding (not sure if I am going to bother taking the camera).
Sunday morning nothing planned.
Sunday afternoon and evening we are going to a wedding so I'll have quite a bit of time to play with the camera :D

I'm going white water canoeing like I do every weekend, and I think I'll take my new 75-300 lens to test. Then I'm going to try and buy a Pelican Case for my camera gear, and maybe order a MB-D200 if I have enough cash left.

On a motorway bridge to try to get some shots of the Colin McRae tribute convoy heading south :)

This morning? Having a little lie in :D
This afternoon, catching up on forum stuff, doing some tinkering, and sorting through some photos.
This evening.....same probably.
Tomorrow I'm taking my wife and children to a forum meet (not this forum...another one I'm a mod on...a parenting forum)...to a farm type place. Looking forward to it!

Haven't a scoobery doobery to be fair, but it will obviously involved tonnes of petrol and 2,000+ shutter activations :D

Gary.

Saturday - nothing apart from scooting around the forums.
Sunday -music festival at myrtle park, Bingley. some good bands on will be shooting away to my hearts content (only a noob, should be some good experience.) and its FREE!!.

Back