517b0540.jpg

And I drive it like I stole it.

Good on you, from a fellow Civic Type R owner. :clap:

had so many cars at the mo i have this

69a390a8.jpg

2.8 td shogun

great bit of kit

My shopping kart:

Ignore the seating position, it's just for the interior pic ;)

87080911.jpg

78204074.jpg

37324609.jpg

33317381.jpg

My shopping kart:

Ignore the seating position, it's just for the interior pic ;)

Seating position looks fine to me(y), my seats are always reclined. I've often been told it looks like I've been sleeping in the car.:LOL:

Seating position looks fine to me(y), my seats are always reclined. I've often been told it looks like I've been sleeping in the car.:LOL:

Haha, how can you drive like that?

I normally have mine just off bolt upright allowing my arms to be positioned to properly handle like the car. And I'm a granny driver :D

It's quite comfortable really. I very rarely sit bolt upright at anytime, I always tend to slide down in a seat, even on the sofa watching TV. In fact the only time I can think of where I have a seat upright is when I'm doing shoulder press in the gym. :)

It's quite comfortable really. I very rarely sit bolt upright at anytime, I always tend to slide down in a seat, even on the sofa watching TV. In fact the only time I can think of where I have a seat upright is when I'm doing shoulder press in the gym. :)

Its a great idea until you have an accident and slide under the seatbelt and end up with serious injuries (y)

This is my toy of 10 years
Copyof23072009044.jpg

After 10 years she is getting a bit of a make over.

31052011263.jpg

Maybe more shots of her as she starts retaining her former glory, if anyone's interested.

I would be, stick them in the transport bit, I like a good makeover, good to see some proper cars being saved.

just had a call from the garage, my mk4 ibiza was in for a service and a revo remap. they plugged it into their remapping machine and its already mapped.. so thatll be 160-170bhp and 280lb/ft already then..

:thinking:

back to the drawing board then.. :LOL:

Last edited:
Here's mine, had it for 2 years and don't want to part company just yet!

Renaultsport Twingo 133

4913715236_4a2cd1d1a3_z.jpg

Contrary to popular (And admittedly my own) belief, it has remained fault free for the 24000 miles in my company.

Renaultsport Twingo 133 ... Contrary to popular (And admittedly my own) belief, it has remained fault free for the 24000 miles in my company.

Why? It's a Clio in a different frock and Clios have been pretty reliable since about 2004 ;)

Right now I drive a Mitsubishi FTO GPX. A 2.0 V6 with a ridiculously loud exhaust seemed like a good idea at the time as I was thinking of getting back into my old hobby of Track day driving and maybe even doing something with my ARDS license. Had it for about 6 months now and instead of getting back into Track days have got back into Photography. Not sure which one is cheaper TBH!!

Used to have a couple of VX220s and also own a track prepared U.K MX5 which WILL one day see a track again!!

Probably sell the FTO soon and go back into the company car scheme and drive a boring Focus Diesel!

Im currently driving a Mk2 VW Jetta, wanted to be a little different to all the Mk2 Golfs out there :)

3c.jpg

3d.jpg

I CHOSE to have an older car as i have always prefered them for some reason... I came from this to the Jetta...

n701885289_3020493_9957.jpg

n701885289_3020504_2228.jpg

I drive an AUDI A5 TDI 3.0

IMG_3867.jpg

Try my best to keep it clean but the neighbors think I am nuts when I get the snow foam out :wacky:

IMG_3920.jpg

And as we are on a photography forum

car.jpg

I've recently changed mine from a 2.0 HDI Citroen XSara Estate, and I now drive a 53 plate Alfa Romeo 156 sportwagon 1.9 JTD MJet 16V

It's a little more sprightly :LOL: :D

Still have this as my shopping car (taken the weekend just gone). Yes, that is the real number plate that you can read. Gasp.

(clicking takes you to the site the image was posted - not my image or site)

Still have the Singer Chamois, Davrian, Clan and VW T25 Syncro as well.

Four rear engined vehicles and one mid engined. Four RWD, one 4WD. Can you tell I don't like front engined vehicles or front wheel drive ...

just changed mine from a Mondeo 130 TDCI, to a Honda Accord 2.2 i-CDTI, which I am loving to drive. I think an ECU remap is in order, just to give it a little extra kick.

Just got myself what seems to be a rare '98 Merc E430 Avantgarde 7 seater estate, was made for Kenya apparently and not marketed here or the US. A bit tatty on the outside but lovely inside and mechanically sound, 4.3 V8 so a nippy 'little' people carrier :)

Just got myself what seems to be a rare '98 Merc E430 Avantgarde 7 seater estate, was made for Kenya apparently and not marketed here or the US. A bit tatty on the outside but lovely inside and mechanically sound, 4.3 V8 so a nippy 'little' people carrier :)

Ooooh... details please...
I'm from Kenya and even I didn't know there was a Kenya-spec....unless it's got a larger radiator, beefier suspension and other bits to make it 'tropical-friendly'....

Ooooh... details please...
I'm from Kenya and even I didn't know there was a Kenya-spec....unless it's got a larger radiator, beefier suspension and other bits to make it 'tropical-friendly'....

As far as i know its just the 4.3 V8 as the biggest UK spec on the E class estate was a 3.2 E320 apart from the beast (E55 AMG Estate).
It has Avantgarde chassis and suspension which Merc tell me is basically sports, i know its very hard and sticks to the road like glue, it has a 0-60 of 6.5 secs and is 279bhp, it has the usual gizmos like traction control, climate control etc but nothing specific for kenya as far as i know, god only knows why they only marketed it there because i would of thought it ideal for the US market :shrug:
My local tyre and exhaust place has quoted me £408 + VAT for a non genuine backbox though :eek:

Yeah thats me! Surprised you would remember been pretty much off the radar since i sold my old silver one.

Am aching to get it back my mechanic says its putting out 397bhp and similar torque right now with a bit more to come, i'm checking in with him next week anyway.

Ford Kuga 2010 2.0TDCi, good mpg and nice drive.

Workhorse / bus - Citroen Xsara Picasso 2004, 2.0 HDi 8 valve, good ole reliable chugger for all the dirty work :)

Punto 1.3 Multijet deviljuice......... 65mpg average over 2 years including the daily 15 mile each way commute....... can't complain at that...

and will happily do 70 :naughty::naughty::naughty: in the BMW/Audi lane of a motorway.

This may just be me, but I don't understand people who buy something like a saxo for £5k and then spend £10k modding it. :shrug:

Maybe I am old. (as i'd spend the £15k on something posher and nicer)

Lynton said:
This may just be me, but I don't understand people who buy something like a saxo for £5k and then spend £10k modding it. :shrug:

Maybe I am old. (as i'd spend the £15k on something posher and nicer)

Because I believe they get cheaper insurance then don't declare the modifications, so spending the 15k in the beginning leads to more expensive running costs with insurance premiums and road tax

Myself I drive a VW Golf R

my last car sadly died... after the fuel pump broke up and sent crap thru the injectors...

I upgraded and now drive a 1.6TDCi Focus Zetec S.

NewCar.jpg

Very nice Dave, my son wants to change his car next year, one of these would suit him fine, but he currently has his mind and heart set on a nearly new 1.6 TDCi Titanium Mk3. He drove one at Top Gear Live on Saturday and that's just made him want it even more.

At the beginning of October I swapped my trusty 11 year old, owned from new focus 1.8 zetec estate for a 55-plate focus 2.0 TDCi Titanium estate :)

Was an ex-ford demo so has got some nice toys on it such as the 18" 7 spoke alloys, full leather interior, heated front seat, dual zone climate control and satnav.

A lot more refined than my old focus that didn't even have aircon and I don't know how I've lived for so long without a heated front screen :LOL:

Here are a few pics after I'd spent a whole day machine polishing it and about 30mins before it rained :LOL:.....

IMG_2799.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

Last edited:
I recently changed my 03 130 tdci mondeo for a honda accord 2.2 ictdi and im really enjoying it so far, its much more refined than the mondy and very nippy too.

At the beginning of October I swapped my trusty 11 year old, owned from new focus 1.8 zetec estate for a 55-plate focus 2.0 TDCi Titanium estate :)

Was an ex-ford demo so has got some nice toys on it such as the 18" 7 spoke alloys, full leather interior, heated front seat, dual zone climate control and satnav.

A lot more refined than my old focus that didn't even have aircon and I don't know how I've lived for so long without a heated front screen :LOL:

Just wait until a stone hits that screen and it needs replaced, that's when you discover the cap on the amount your insurance will pay out for glass replacement :LOL:

i have a audi TT roadster little black one red leather interior ,have no complaints at all with it love it to bits except in the winter its not so great in the snow , so just tuck it up in its bed and use my other half's pick up truck lol :)

Back