What did you watch at Christmas

Name
Shirley
Edit My Images
No
The Midwife was an absolute joy for me. Last evening 8 till 9.30, glued to my chair. Loved every minute of it.

The poor Queen had a cold and could not go to church but in her speech she sounded as though she had a cold, which was recorded. There was a Christmas tree behind her and it must have had a million fairy lights on it and lots of flowers in her room, very festive. All good viewing.:)

As a family, we all watched the Christmas showing of The Jungle Book. An absolutely fantastic movie in my opinion, very enjoyable and magical. For myself personally, I am looking forward to the Sherlock series showing on New Years Day.

Titanic on Christmas Eve, and only fools and horses on Christmas Day, in between watching my 2 grandkids being sick :(
Now watching Frozen, having just built a Lego minecraft set. Grandkids now feeling better :banana:

Last edited:
I did watch Frozen yesterday... Sucker for a Disney film.
Watched Billy Connolly's High Horse tour on DVD (mentally and verbally he's lost nothing due to his Parkinson's).
And later watched The Force Awakens again...easy watching.

Now watching something I watch every year. The Royal Institution Christmas Lectures.

As a family, we all watched the Christmas showing of The Jungle Book. An absolutely fantastic movie in my opinion, very enjoyable and magical. For myself personally, I am looking forward to the Sherlock series showing on New Years Day.

We've just watched Jungle Book too, followed by Tarzan as we had a Sky Store voucher as a thank you from Sky. Both amazing cinematics. Also watched Deadpool earlier. I loved it!

We didn't watch anything at all yesterday as we have a family day of eating, drinking, talking and playing games round the table. Took a few years for my Nan to get her head round not being able to watch Eastenders but now she has Sky+ she can't moan haha

Nothing on TV apart from a repeat of an old sci-fi film "Species"

Started on a new boxset of Bones series 11 and sundry other old series like Person Of Interest, Elementary and Numbers

BBC1 Christmas evening was appalling, dancing thing, nursing thing and depressing soap thing, British tv at its worst. Apoarently the nursing thing has Jenny Agutter as a nun, must be the first adult role where she has kept her clobber on

Last edited:
must be the first adult role where she has kept her clobber on
I'm sure its not a habit that she will be getting into though...
(Yeah I know that was terrible :D )

Back