What do you put your mono pods in

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Just purchased a Manfrotto Monopod, and spot on quality i must say, but it didn't seem to come with a bag or any thing.

What does every one use? seems lost in a tripod bag thats all.

cheers

Just purchased a Manfrotto Monopod, and spot on quality i must say, but it didn't seem to come with a bag or any thing.

cheers

I have a small light stand bag that I pop mine into, the bottom then slides into the side pocket on my backpack and then it's ball bungee to the top strap. (y)

I don't put mine in anything, but I have often thought it would be handy to have some way of attaching it to my bag. I seem to have managed though.

mine just lives in the boot of the car until needed , seems fine to me :LOL:

Mine has a strap attached with it so it can go over a shoulder. Either that or a strap it under my old camera bag.

Mine lives in a Loxley cardboard tube in the boot.

Mine lives with my tripod in the boot of the car. Should i decide to carry it with me i strap it to my backpack.

cheers

sorry if i sound nosey david, but which model did you buy ?
as i have seen a number of these on ebay (thinking about purchasing one) and some are quite cheap really.......are they any good...:thinking:

For storage and transport, mine tends to live with its 3 legged friend in a bag but while out and about with it, it just gets strapped onto the back of the MiniTrekker using the tripod pouch/strap. Sometimes gets used as a walking stick as well, if my knee's playing up.

My 680B came with free Manfrotto bag as part of a promotion from Jessops - iirc the bags were about £12 at the time

My camera bag (Lowepro Computrekker Plus) has an attachement for either a mono or tri-pod, so I fit it to there if I'm out with it, at home I hang it on a wardrobe handle.

so ther isn't any thing that is specifically for that job, got to admit i have had it a week and its sat next to my chair with camera attached.

use the wrist strap and carry it in my hand or sit it on top of my peli case

if you mean when not in use......well it either sits in the car so i don't forget it and can come in handy:naughty: or it sits on the floor of the spare room with the rest of the gear

I have two Manfrotto tri pods and one mono pod. They all live in the back of the car. Sometimes they get some maintenance like a hose down when the get muddy. Tough as old boots, worth the money.

Mines has a Manfrotto bag, but the monopod's never in it. It's attached to the side of the Lowepro until needed (the mini-Trekker has a thick side-loop stitched in on each side which the moopod slots into either one nicely) (y)

I have a neck strap on mine (never use one on my camera), so it's either round my neck or across the top of my crumpler. If I'm using a rucksack it goes in the axe loops nice and tidy.

Back