what do you think 2

Name
chris
Edit My Images
Yes
rose
IMG_5724.jpg

IMG_5723.jpg

The two Hi-Key ones do nothing for me I'm afraid. Just looks like a flash set to maximum has gone off straight in front of her.

The lighting on the first ones look much more natural though, more of a fan of those (y)

thanks for replying.
i used some fliter/program to convert them two Hi-Key ones ,
see what people on here thought

The two Hi-Key ones do nothing for me I'm afraid. Just looks like a flash set to maximum has gone off straight in front of her.

The lighting on the first ones look much more natural though, more of a fan of those (y)

I agree, I'm sorry but I think that the hi-key ones are horrible, the two first ones are quite nice, although I've got to say that I'm not a huge fan of that dark blue background.

I agree, I'm sorry but I think that the hi-key ones are horrible, the two first ones are quite nice, although I've got to say that I'm not a huge fan of that dark blue background.
you know the more i look at them 2, them the more i feel the same there are HORRIBLE.
dark blue background well some dont like white, cant please all l0l
cheers for the reply (y)

Definitely the first two. To get her mouth to look a bit more natural try asking her to say "hey" and take the pic just as she finishes. You should get a pleasant smile! I got that tip from Diego here ages ago.

Try splitting out the red channel for the B&W high key.

its one those click onone and it does it all for ya, ill have another go in abit

Last edited:
Back