What does the bride do when the second shooter has an 'accident'?

Im sure i saw a photo just like this on a advert. seems like they ripped it off.

Unfortunately not all togs would get the pic, when my cousin got married they went to a secluded area to get some shots without the guests and she went into a fit of giggles, the tog stood there refusing to take any photos until she had pulled herself together!

BTW really nice shot and i'm sure it'll make them have a quick chuckle every time they look at it.

You see.. i work very hard to make Hackers pictures what they are!! :LOL:

Without me... YOUR NOTHING!!!!!!!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Aparently After Jet Harris left the shadows, he turned up at a sold out gig and shouted that at them. 50 years on, they're still touring, Jet is skint.
Unrelated I know, but reminded me about that story.

Am I alone in reading this story differently??? :cautious:

As I see it... Hacker was struggling to engage with the couple and Fraggle101 jumped (well fell) to the rescue by unselfishly committing an act of tomfoolery to make a miserable couple laugh - wasn't an 'accident' at all now was it !!!

Well done Fraggle101 :clap: your support is finally recognised for the skilful comedic action it truly was :)

Or then again - you could be a total Wally who fell in the water :shrug:

DD
Here, Here.
I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. I can just picture it. Really important job, smartly dressed, then make a plonker of yourself.

Last edited:
I didn't know that was the role of the 2nd tog. You learn something every day :D

Excellent shot Colin (despite my usual dislike of mono).

LOL! Hope he's okay and didn't get any gear wet. I'm working as a second shooter tomorrow with hyakuhei so I hope I don't come a cropper either :p

Who ripped what off? :thinking:

MY thoughts exactly! iv not seen any adverts where the second gets soaked to the amusement of the happy couple.. although, i have to say she looks a little TOO happy... :bang:

Back