What sports are YOU shooting this weekend?

American Football for me. The adult season starts this weekend. I've photographed women's American Football recently

Got offered Blackburn Rovers v Yeovil but footy is something i cant be bothered with, its like watching 22 teenage girls all having their periods at the exact same time.

i did reply to your email mate... cheers.. told them I am booked already ....but asked them to keepo me in mind so tha never knows :)

25th may league 1 playoff finals if my team gets there.. PNE Otherwise wouldnt bother with wembley.. awful place to work and you need to be on a commision.. got 5 cup finals in 4 days before this wekend.. last match first week in june.. no footy for three weeks then they are back pre season training shots and friendlies :)

Otherwise wouldnt bother with wembley.. awful place to work and you need to be on a commision..

Got two already with another couple possibly. as well as doing a little for some of the Gateshead players so definitely worth the trip

Last Sunday league match of the season for me :crying:. Then a few weeks off.

Just back from schools tennis tournament... got a 6pm KO cup final this evening.. 2 cricket matches on sat... an under 15s cup final sun morning and cricket sun afternoon.. 3 cup finals booked for next tue/wed/thur ..dunno about mad march.. mad april and may.......

Got two already with another couple possibly. as well as doing a little for some of the Gateshead players so definitely worth the trip

great stuff... I aint going on the 25th now my team got knocked out :(

Got Doncaster vs Rochdale on Sunday, then nights for the week after :)

Looks like last night may have been my last football until 3rd week in June..

This weekend I ahve ribblesdale league cricket on sat,. Two lancashire league cricket games on sunday and Nortehrn league cricket on bank holiday monday

After a massivly busy 3 months (always peaks for sport march,april,may) i am down to cricket every weekend.. a one day football tournament in june... a week in keele for football in july .. travel, accomodation, food and day rate :)

I have an end of season awards today. Nothing then until 7th / 8th of June where I have a two day football tournament and about another 4 two day weekend tournaments booked also up till the start of July.

Boxing this weekend for me, Rampage at the Metro Radio Arena covering the vent for Jon Lewis Dickinson

Epsom Races today and Saturday (apparently I HAVE to wear a collared shirt!)
Triathlon on Sunday

Sunday - RL Challange cup Bradford V Warrington,
you there Blue Marlin?

This week, few studio shoots during the week...
Weekend :
Friday : Training session Austria vs Finland (#Canada2015 WC qualifier)
Saturday : Austria vs Finland (Vienna)
Sunday : Montenegro vs Finland (EuroBasket2015 qualifier in Montenegro)

Back