What would you like to find under the Christmas tree?

Name
Sara
Edit My Images
Yes
Sitting here looking at the goodies wrapped up under the tree, I just wondered what was in the parcels with my name on them.

I hope there's that 70-300 zoom I've wanted, or maybe some Nik software stuff?? ... Silver Effex ?

Dear Santa ... I've been a very good girl all year and ......

What do you want from Santa this year?

A brown envelope with my driving license in it. Or a £10,000,000 cheque!

World peace, an end to poverty and a truck load of filthy cash.

In reality I don't really get presents any more, so I'll settle for my little one loving the bike we've bought him and enjoying himself spending time with family.

Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM, but that's not happening :(, so just for everyone to be healthy, that would do me a treat, :)

Thought you had a Samyang fisheye Matt. I remember playing with it in the 8 Bells in Chipping

I do indeed Philip, but I'd like a fish the will fill the frame on the 5D as the 8mm you get a circular image which while a true fish eye image is neither use nor ornament to me :LOL:

'twas a fun day in Chipping...you and the family are keeping well I hope :)

Last edited:
I would quite like a 10 stop ND filter.

Mind you as I bought it for the wife to wrap the odds are quite good;)

I do indeed Philip, but I'd like a fish the will fill the frame on the 5D as the 8mm you get a circular image which while a true fish eye image is neither use nor ornament to me :LOL:

'twas a fun day in Chipping...you and the family are keeping well I hope :)

Cropping into the 8mm lens so the frame is filled will give the same image that a 15mm fisheye will - harder to get a circular image from a cropping fish! (Or use the 8mm on a crop body. Will probably only slice the top and bottom off though (well, it does on Nikons.)

I'd like there to be a Sony A77 but that won't be happening so I've settled for a LowePro 202aw slingshot backpack and a rocket blower. I've gone a little crazy on the wife this year and got her twice as much as I usually would so seeing her face will be great. As for the little'un, well erm, she's got masses. I'm suprised there is anything left for all the other kids tbh.

A present on the day would be good but then I chose to move away, now if a fairy would like to decorate my house for me I might even have a tree. Cannot be bothered with it this year. Worst one since my husband died.

Some books from my university reading list! However my mother, for some reason, doesn't like buying me books (they're not a proper present apparently) so I'm wishing instead for Amazon vouchers. Or Wiggle vouchers for some winter cycling kit because it's not funny in summer kit in this rain and wind...

Some books from my university reading list! However my mother, for some reason, doesn't like buying me books (they're not a proper present apparently) so I'm wishing instead for Amazon vouchers. Or Wiggle vouchers for some winter cycling kit because it's not funny in summer kit in this rain and wind...

Yep don't understand that ,i love books :)

Fuji X100S would be nice, if we're talking unrealistic money no object wishes, that or a trip to Reykjavik.

A present on the day would be good but then I chose to move away, now if a fairy would like to decorate my house for me I might even have a tree. Cannot be bothered with it this year. Worst one since my husband died.

Sorry to hear that :( Have you not got any family or friends to go to?

Big Hugs to you x

I too can't be bothered this year, no tree or anything, partly to do with my back problems, don't want to travel to my two grown up girls homes who like my best/real friends are living far from London and I have two dogs that don't travel well

Told everyone not to buy me things, nothing I really need anyway

H

Last edited:
My husband, but that won't happen / he went off to his mother's this morning and will be back on the 27th. I'll put the tree up on Tuesday for form's sake, and take the dog for a nice long walk on Wednesday.
If we are talking photography, a 500 f4 IS II would be nice, but that is equally unlikely!

Canon 6d would be nice but that isn't going to happen, something else photography related ill buy then have to smuggle into my home after Christmas lol

What do you want from Santa this year?
Lorraine Pascale :D

Photography and other thing wise there's nothing I want... but the two presents I've been forced to open so far both pleased :D and was a lens mug and the other a great book on movie monsters :D

Last edited:
I'd happily settle for an envelope with the winning lottery ticket for the xmas day draw. Then it would be a 24-70 f2.8L MkII followed by a 400 f2.8L IS and a 600 f4L IS and a bigger case to fit it all in.

A Wacom Intuis graphics tablet would be nice ....oh yeah, I just watched the wife wrapping one :banana:

Mmmmm yum yum fudge make sure you share that
I also make my own! :geek:

1391706_10153390202770305_1151723294_n.jpg

1390481_10153390202740305_355242083_n.jpg

Back