Whats your fave folks?

Alan McFadyen

Suspended / Banned
Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, I know we all have different tastes, but I would appreciate as many peoples thoughts on what number is your favourite from this set today. I want to enter one in a competition and im not sure which one is best.

8473087315_e387252d29_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
So far from this set of one, I prefer No. 1.

Nothing to criticise here. Focus is sharp where it needs to be and blurred where it needs to be. Lighting is good.

EDIT: And now you make me look stupid by posting some more!

Now I can see all of them, I like the first and the last best, but they're all good.

Steve.

Last edited:
Number 3...as it shows a good interaction with his kill....
I initially went for number 1, but his slitty eye let it down for me as well it was noticeable in some of the others....number 7 he looks startled
Failing that number 5 was also a good one... nice eye contact...

No 1 is the best. Others a too tight

Needs a slight grad exposure increase on left hand side imo

cheers
drew

They are all great Alan,but No1 for me it has everything,a great lot of drama with the feathers.

Fantastic set.
If I had to pick only one, it would be #6.
For me that shows encapsulates the entire set.

No weak one's in the set, but if its for a competition, then IMHO you need both technical perfection with emotion.

With that, I eould rule out the one's looking down which rules out 2,3 and 6. No.1 looks a little soft on my screen. 5's brilliant, but 4 and 7 have the extra 'wow', 4 with the feather in the air, and 7 is just simply a great shot.

Hope that helps

Mike

They are all amazing through my apple pies, but if I had to choose, number 7 I think I'd go.

This is really helpful guys, thanks to all of you. I have a problem though...I have more sorry :shake:

1 or 3 of the first set because of the feathers making it an action shot, movement in the shot, but thats me

No favourites here.
the quality of the photography is undoubtably good but your subject & composition leave a lot to be desired.

I prefer your reds. ;)

Sorry.

No favourites here.
the quality of the photography is undoubtably good but your subject & composition leave a lot to be desired.

I prefer your reds. ;)

Sorry.

So what will we do? Not photograph nature at work and all close our eyes and pretend it doesnt happen?

Last edited:
All fantastic, I wouldn't want to choose between any of them.

Back