Where am I?

Name
Damian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hmmm I thought people would have been to this coastal place with LOTS of sand;)

I thought the street lights and the pier were a dead giveaway and with the clue above

Im sure that i know where it is yet i don't have time to run out grab photos and continue the thread :bonk: lol
If i go on a day out anywhere soon i will post my answer when ive got something to then continue it :D

Just noticed the lots of sand post that's pretty much confirmed where im thinking its a long walk too the sea there !!!

Last edited:
(y) sounds like you do Throttle...All we need is a pic to keep this going, I am very suprised no one else got it :bonk:

Southport?

Its somewhere in Dorset, I think.
RNLI Lifeguard Station at Southbourne Beach.
Maybe

Last edited:
That is where im sure it was yet i didn't have time to go taking any photos of a specific location to carry the thread on :D

:clap: Yes definately Southport life guard station at Pontins and the pier in Southport town centre and the street lights just past the pier....Well done....Now please post some pics to keep the thread going......hopefully it will catch on and encourage others to get out there snapping (y)

:clap: Yes definately Southport life guard station at Pontins and the pier in Southport town centre and the street lights just past the pier....Well done....Now please post some pics to keep the thread going......hopefully it will catch on and encourage others to get out there snapping (y)

Got something in mind, give me till this evening, off to hospital appointment soon!

OK, where are we?

Well, it's NOT sarf o the smoke!

OK I'm sure I know this one, but want to give others a chance, If I said it wasn't around the edges?

OK I'm sure I know this one, but want to give others a chance, If I said it wasn't around the edges?

Nope, wrong track (sic) its somewhere you might like to make your home!

Keighley station on the KWVR?

Nope, wrong track (sic) its somewhere you might like to make your home!

OK, another clue!

Its a kind of bum rest. (the name, not the place)

(Can't wait for some of the replies! :D)

Settle station

Give the man the prize!

Settle (settle there)
Settle (seat, or bum rest)
Easy wasn't it?
Over to you for the next one! (y)

Back