Where are the insects??

Edit My Images
Yes
Seriously - there are none in my garden, there were none at the NT property I go to, the 2 neighbours whose plants are usually covered had just one or 2 tiny bees.

I don't get it the sun is out, the honeysuckle is flowering but I can't find bugs to photograph in my usual places.

Natural cycle has been messed up by the warm March then six weeks more like February.
I noticed the Mayflies suddenly everywhere today.

I don't fancy photographing midges and ants but thanks.

Is that what it is - it's very strange.

I've swallowed plenty of insects the last few days whilst cycling in the nice whether!

I'm having the same problem :(
I've not had the chance (weather/work) to get out into the wilds away from town since the temperatures rocketed to over 10°C this week, so I'm living in hope.
The greenery round here on the estate was probably selected to be resistant and unattractive to everything bar humans!

I have just come back from sitting down by my Bog Garden. Five Bats flying and dive bombing around me at head height :love: Yup plenty of bugs here (y)

u8myufo said:
I have just come back from sitting down by my Bog Garden. Five Bats flying and dive bombing around me at head height :love: Yup plenty of bugs here (y)

It's funny you should say that. At about this time last night we were in the garden and had bats circling and dive-bombing us, and we have never ever seen them before around here.
It was like something out of a Hammer House of Horrors tale.

Seriously - there are none in my garden, there were none at the NT property I go to, the 2 neighbours whose plants are usually covered had just one or 2 tiny bees.

I don't get it the sun is out, the honeysuckle is flowering but I can't find bugs to photograph in my usual places.

Have a picnic and they'll all come to share it with you :LOL:

i have plenty of ants to spare if anyone wants some, they've even found a way into the house :(

I've bought a buddlia - nit sure if it's too late for this year

Lol

If my Facebook and twitter timelines are anything to go by, they're all in various ladies bedrooms. Nothing but status' and tweets on spiders and moths.

Back