WHF - Puma

No wonder you never took many pics mate, you were to busy changing everyones camera settings :p

No wonder you never took many pics mate, you were to busy changing everyones camera settings :p

:nono:

I left Matty alone i never nudged or messed with his settings;)

md(y)

I'm sure MD nudged me at one point too. I can also confirm he DID take all best spots :LOL: ;)

Macky - Not a problem, I didn't get to talk to half of the people there. I was a bit nervous having never met anyone before and hearing all these dodgy stories about everyone :LOL:

Its ok i had never met anyone before the meet nice friendly bunch mind you even that dave :LOL:

Its ok i had never met anyone before the meet nice friendly bunch mind you even that dave :LOL:

:LOL:

You need good elbows to get the best spots...

45_web.jpg

md:wave:

It all comes out now! ... I never saw anything on the day.

Shall have to keep my eye on MD next year ... :cautious:

Not me guv ;) I never did nuffin ;)

Last one for now

whf_73_web.jpg

If you had looked like taking any photo's i may have knocked ya :LOL:

md(y)

Thats not to bad neil;)

Me and steve was talking today at work and said we bet your illusions of us where shattered at the whf:LOL:

Good meet though mate.

Thats not to bad neil;)

Me and steve was talking today at work and said we bet your illusions of us where shattered at the whf:LOL:

Good meet though mate.

I never have any mate, i would only be disapointed all the time :LOL:

A very nice collection of shots from all of you, glad you had a great day, you lucky monkeys (y)

Tara

Some cracking shots on this thread. I love the muscle definition that the Puma coat seems to show so well. Any close ups of their eyes. When i went my attempts at close ups were a bit off.

Back