Which canon next?

Edit My Images
No
I have the canon 450D and after using it in the studio today, i realised that i need an upgrade.. As there were limitations etc..

Any recommendations..
Budget of about £500 for a second hand one.

Lens upgrade perhaps?

Nothing is wrong with 10MP, 40D should be fine.

Btw I wouldnt class "defo want a new camera. " as a limitation :LOL:

What were the limitations you noticed?

No where to plug the wire for lights from the studio, which i know i can use flashguns for. The built in flash was not adjustable.. so it couldnt trigger of the Spots.. So had to use someone elses camera today..

I've been thinking i need a better camera anyway.. I dont feel very professional.. lol..

What were the limitations you noticed?

I think this is the big question you need to answer! Upgrading the body is usually to give you faster burst rate (not useful in a studio), and better ISO handling (again, not really useful in a studio!).

I thought that one to.. but just seen its only 10MP. Do you know of one with 12MP?

It's very unlikely you'll need the extra pixels, how large are you thinking of printing your shots to?

Chris

I suppose you could look at the 500d to see if it has what you require, £549 here and new http://www.parkcameras.com/11343/Ca...googleadword&gclid=CMm8h-K7iJwCFZ4A4wodMSBR_g lets not forget though, that more pixels doesnt always mean better pictures.
But if its studio and you have decent lenses that will give you super images, then that will help squeezing the extra resolution out of the higher mega pixel sensors.

Thanks for the reply.

I thought that one to.. but just seen its only 10MP. Do you know of one with 12MP?

Back