Which console PS4 or Xbox 1 ?

I don't think there are any available on either the PS4 or the Xbox One at the moment. I've not heard of any for future release either. But I don't play RTS games so I'm not really looking out for any news on them.

A useful thread indeed as I'd been thinking about this too recently (ended up buying camera gear instead but the thought is still there :LOL: )

I love Battlefield too, while £50 is a lot of money for a day or twos play it's not a lot for the amount i've been playing it. I've been playing BF4 online since it's release last year and i would really recommend having a go with it online, while not the easiest game to play it's immensely satisfying when you get good enough to be a useful member of your team :LOL:

I don't think there are any available on either the PS4 or the Xbox One at the moment. I've not heard of any for future release either. But I don't play RTS games so I'm not really looking out for any news on them.

Thanks yeah its not something you usually see on consoles to be honest more a PC type game which is where I have played them before. Stuff like Company of Heroes 2 - superb game

A useful thread indeed as I'd been thinking about this too recently (ended up buying camera gear instead but the thought is still there :LOL: )

I love Battlefield too, while £50 is a lot of money for a day or twos play it's not a lot for the amount i've been playing it. I've been playing BF4 online since it's release last year and i would really recommend having a go with it online, while not the easiest game to play it's immensely satisfying when you get good enough to be a useful member of your team :LOL:

Yeah I quite enjoyed Battlefield on the Xbox 360 but like COD it was fun but short, like you I sometimes think I will treat myself to some daft fun by getting a console then I will buy something else usually photography related instead. But it looks like when or if I get a console it will be a PS4

Battlefield 4 has been one of my favourite games this past year. Even if it is still very buggy and glitchy. It's such a satisfying game when playing with friends in a squad.

Also, if any of you any of you own XB1 or PS4 and are looking for someone to join them in some online gaming then feel free to add me.

PS4 - Evzy83
XB1 - Tav McSoapish

Just leave a little message in the friend request saying TP and I'll know it's one of you guys.

I play a range of games such as FIFA, COD, Battlefield, PvZ, Titanfall, Destiny. I will also be purchasing the Halo Masterchief Collection very soon as well.

Last edited:
Battlefield 4 has been one of my favourite games this past year. Even if it is still very buggy and glitchy. It's such a satisfying game when playing with friends in a squad.

Also, if any of you any of you own XB1 or PS4 and are looking for someone to join them in some online gaming then feel free to add me.

PS4 - Evzy83
XB1 - Tav McSoapish

Just leave a little message in the friend request saying TP and I'll know it's one of you guys.

I play a range of games such as FIFA, COD, Battlefield, PvZ, Titanfall, Destiny. I will also be purchasing the Halo Masterchief Collection very soon as well.

Thank you - I will keep you in mind after Christmas when i get the PS4

Well finally treated myself after years with no gaming and got a PS4 - and what a cracking console. Crikey the graphics have come a long way and so have the games.

I was playing the new GTA last night and the attention to detail is amazing. There are even rabbits etc roaming around in the countryside and I went from driving an old rusty tractor to sailing a yacht and then ride on a train.

Great fun !! :)

I'm like a BIG kid with a new toy

Well finally treated myself after years with no gaming and got a PS4 - and what a cracking console. Crikey the graphics have come a long way and so have the games.

I was playing the new GTA last night and the attention to detail is amazing. There are even rabbits etc roaming around in the countryside and I went from driving an old rusty tractor to sailing a yacht and then ride on a train.

Great fun !! :)

I'm like a BIG kid with a new toy

Nice one John

My mate bought himself a PS4 for his bday last year and I was shocked at what the graphics looked like on Advanced Warfare. Amazing console.

Back