while walking the dogs

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
Thanks Dave and Lee-comments as always are appreciated

Les :)

Thank you Matt-Oh yes he definatley saw me and he heard the shutter click thats why I managed the 2nd shot :LOL:

Les (y)

You lucky guy hahaha, nice capture les! The Second one is great, nice eye contact :)

As has being said, right time, right place. Lovely portraits Les.:clap:

Two cracking shots, well done...:)

the expression on its face is class in the second one - needs a caption

super shots

Les, I'd be chuffed to bits with them. Right place at the right time and brilliantly caught(y)(y)

They are great, well done for being quick on the shutter.

Fantastic shots Les, I would have been just happy to see the little blighter :)

Mark (y)

Well done Lez. Difficult enough to nail at the British Wildlife Centre let alone in the wild

Stan

Wow :eek: Thank you all for the positive comments, these shots were more luck than judgement :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I always have a camera with me

Les :D

the expression on its face is class in the second one - needs a caption

super shots

Please feel free to add one Steve :D

Les (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely brilliant! I certainly wouldn't be calling that a snap.

Thank you Ruth, I used the term snap as I did not set the shots up, they just sort of happened :D Hand held too

Les (y)

If only my quick snaps were as good as this!! Well done on the second shot. Both are good.

Thank you Sebastian, not ALL of my snaps are good ones :LOL:

Superb - the rewards of having the camera to hand at all times.

Thanks Guys - Im quite proud of them myself :D

Les ;)

great job, love the first especially though knowing how difficult these are to photograph
I'd say they are superb.

cheers
tony

Wow :eek: Thank you all for the positive comments, these shots were more luck than judgement :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I always have a camera with me

That's absolute tosh, as well you know it ;)

A good photographer makes's his/her own luck, as you have done here, it's darned difficult getting those 'grab shots', you need to know your way around your camera instinctively so you can shoot knowing your settings are correct and the exposure is exposed correctly & in focus.

Two cracking shots.

Back