Edit My Images
No
Erm I seem to need help "flossing" got a rats arse stuck in me molar

toothpick.jpg

P'ss off!

whack.jpg

The lesser spotted Pushmepullyou

PM_PU.jpg

Double headed cub (Ive not seen these before :shrug:)

2heads.jpg

MILF :D

MC.jpg

The only "Chimp" I saw all day :p
(I'm dead :D )

YV-1.jpg

Oh and this seagull flew round and round to aviod the Canons and scored a direct hit
on a Nikon owned by our very own Gremlin :D

Ing_cam.jpg

Finally Just to prove that mods are human (y)
I have blanked the face to save the blushes
But personally I thought that it was a
Fabulous shot
What say you :shrug:

MF.jpg

Last edited:
hahahaha, they made me giggle :D

Cobra, I wonder how long is it until you get a new status labeled 'suspended'

hahahaha, they made me giggle :D

Cobra, I wonder how long is it until you get a new status labeled 'suspended'

I was threatened with a higher status than that :LOL:

"I'll ban ya ass if that ends up on the forum"
but publish and be damned I say :D

:LOL: well it takes 3 sets of voting.... I say one should be public :LOL:

haha, great shots Cobra!

lol Gremlin that was an unfortunate poop incident!

Cobra it would of been funny if someone had walked into the toilets whilst you were taking that :D

haha, great shots Cobra!

Cobra it would of been funny if someone had walked into the toilets whilst you were taking that :D

Was actually quite funny
Grendel, I and that other chap all walked in for a leak at the same time,
as we went in the place emptied what's a chap supposed to do :shrug: :D

I bet Marc really thinks you were taking the pi** with the last shot! I have a funny feeling Chris that Marc will get his revenge by altering 'part of the furniture' to something more fitting after that picture.

Just a thought looks like Marc has the camera & lens suspended over his shoulder whilst having a pee?!! I was going to say something but I think it's best I :muted:

Yvonne, just wondering what monopod & head you were using for such a big lens?

Oh and this seagull flew round and round to aviod the Canons and scored a direct hit
on a Nikon owned by our very own Gremlin :D

Finally Just to prove that mods are human (y)
I have blanked the face to save the blushes
But personally I thought that it was a
Fabulous shot
What say you :shrug:

Well I reckon that seagull had taste,either that or typical male and his aim was bad, all those canons and he couldn't hit one ;)

Mods and Human in the same sentance, gonna take a bit more creeping to save yourself :help:
See you should have let me hold the camera, would have kept you out of trouble (y)

Yep but cleaned up be a canon users hankie, which he declined to hve returned :LOL:

Last edited:
:LOL: well that settles the 'standing or sitting' debate!

Chris, I am used to crappy pics of me, so I can live with being a chimp, but I cannot be held responsible for the future actions of my fellow mods in respect of your bathroom habits :D

edit: yes, sorry Clive missed that, its a redsnapper monopod and whatever the head is he normally supplies with them. No Idea of models numbers, nothing written on them and boxes long gone. Works a treat though, good and solid and takes a bit of mud no problem ;)

Thanks Guys I am glad I made you smile (y)
pmsl :LOL::LOL: Oh your in so much trouble!
Its only ever the depth that Varies Adam (y)

Why do you think that he hasn't published a picture of the other two mods yet? :D

I am saving them in reserve Mark just in case I get a new user title outta the other one!

Oh wait a minute :thinking: :D

Mods and Human in the same sentance, gonna take a bit more creeping to save yourself :help:

Wasn't trying to creep just prove a point :D

See you should have let me hold the camera, would have kept you out of trouble (y)
Wouldn't have been so much fun though would it? :D

, but I cannot be held responsible for the future actions of my fellow mods in respect of your bathroom habits :D

Not at all Yvonne (y)
And bless the lot of you

(Everything else I typed got starred out, anyone know why :shrug: :D )

I dunno, what is with Marc and our shots of him. You take a shot of him pee'ing Chris. I've got one of him exposing his builders bum. Who else has got some dodgy shots of him they want to declare? :shrug: :LOL:

Been nice knowing you, oh and love the title you now have :)

Love the interaction you captured between the cheetahs. I managed to foul up every attempt I made at getting them moving.

I dunno, what is with Marc and our shots of him. You take a shot of him pee'ing Chris. I've got one of him exposing his builders bum. Who else has got some dodgy shots of him they want to declare? :shrug: :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Lets start a fabs embarrassing moments thread (y) :D
Been nice knowing you, oh and love the title you now have :)
By Stu :wave: :LOL:
Love the interaction you captured between the cheetahs. I managed to foul up every attempt I made at getting them moving.

Thanks (y) I got a hell of alot of "out takes" due to the low light
nothing worth saving really :(

Hmm, one likes to photograph mens' bare arses, the other likes to photograph men in public toilets. And you think I've a reason to be embarrassed? :shrug:

:p

Hmm, one likes to photograph mens' bare arses, the other likes to photograph men in public toilets. And you think I've a reason to be embarrassed? :shrug:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Actually I am surprised that I didn't get "George Michael" :D
Oh and remember that picture of you in a suspenders panties and a bra?
I have a feeling its still around here somewhere :p

Last edited:

Don't you think they were made for each other Marc,a match made in heaven:love: and just think we could get to take the wedding pics, now that could be embarressing for them both ;):D

Don't you think they were made for each other Marc,a match made in heaven:love: and just think we could get to take the wedding pics, now that could be embarressing for them both ;):D

Now there's a thought. :naughty:

Yep, because you were the one bending over baring it :razz: :LOL:

Oi. Wind your neck back in, l'il miss stir-it :p :LOL:

Back