Whitethroat?

RKC

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
I believe this to be juvenile male Whitethroat?
Stayed in this position for quite a while I was willing it pop up on top but they never do what you want :D
Comments apprecitaed

5635207747_13c14d4b41_b.jpg

whatever it is its a beauty and a great capture.

Yep a male Whitethroat, it'll be an adult though. They haven't been back long enough to have fledged young;)

Yep - a bit early for this years young and that looks like an adult. I'm sure I saw some fresh fledged blackbirds this morning though - well early!

Thats a lovely shot Bob

whatever it is its a beauty and a great capture.

Thank you Karen and dave much appreciated (y)

Yep a male Whitethroat, it'll be an adult though. They haven't been back long enough to have fledged young;)

Yep - a bit early for this years young and that looks like an adult. I'm sure I saw some fresh fledged blackbirds this morning though - well early!

Rhod and Cedric you are right (y) got my book and looked again, I completely misread (due at specsavers soon :D) it is indeed not a juvenile (y)

Nicely caught in it's natural surroundings, give it a week or two and it will be at the top of the tallest stem, singing for a mate.

They do not come any better than this Bob :clap:

nice. I would have waited (in vain) for it to go higher too but I actually think this works well maybe even better?
lovely

Cheers Alex

Back