Wild Camping

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
More from our wild camping trip, I learned a couple of things on this trip...1) Scotland is only nice on the west coast (makes sense I failed geography lol)and 2) I have a lot to learn about photography, I just wasn't a good enough photographer to capture the beauty of what I saw.

wild camping by A.M.G Photography, on Flickr

smoo by A.M.G Photography, on Flickr

whisky by A.M.G Photography, on Flickr

lamp by A.M.G Photography, on Flickr

dunrobbin by A.M.G Photography, on Flickr

[
gate by A.M.G Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Number 2 really stands out for me, not sure about the colours in 3, 5 and 6...

Cheers James, 3 was just a snap filtered in lightroom ,5 they were the colours that were there...not sure about that observation, the grass is green and the trees are brown not sure what else i could do about the colours, same with 6, i did add vibrance.

You're welcome to have a go and post what you think they should look like, as I say im still learning this stuff and if my camera is giving me wrong colours i should get a refund and an eye exam lol.

Last edited:
2 is great.

5. its nearly there, lift some shaddows from the top RHS corner, its a bit dark but so very well framed.
6. The sky is overly blue and the greens are a tad strong. Doesn't scream scotland, but its nice

What about cairngorms and lochnagar? Some cracking places in the east, and less midges!

No.2 is my fav.
6, is pushed a little too far, although it worked well with 5.

That's some 'wild' camping too, with frying pan and big bottles of coke/whisky! :)

What about cairngorms and lochnagar? Some cracking places in the east, and less midges!

No.2 is my fav.
6, is pushed a little too far, although it worked well with 5.

That's some 'wild' camping too, with frying pan and big bottles of coke/whisky! :)

Lol yeah it was awsome fun, TBH I don't know whats going on with editing photos, some people like one thing and others like something different, plus im using an HDTV which means all it needs is a click on the brightness and contrast to throw it off so im lost :LOL:.

Led Zeppelin said it best ..Ramble on Folks!

Cheers James, 3 was just a snap filtered in lightroom ,5 they were the colours that were there...not sure about that observation, the grass is green and the trees are brown not sure what else i could do about the colours, same with 6, i did add vibrance.

You're welcome to have a go and post what you think they should look like, as I say im still learning this stuff and if my camera is giving me wrong colours i should get a refund and an eye exam lol.

To be fair, it could just be my monitor! I have always had trouble getting it to display consistantly! I think it was possibly just the over vibrancy that i was picking up on!

That we did Kevin, its what its all about :). If I won the lottery I'd just stock up the supplies and vanish into the hills!.

Number two for me - love that shot and the contrast in lighting. Saying that, I'd have been proud to have taken any of those :)

no. 4 is fantastic

Back