Roy
Edit My Images
No

i-M3z6QCT-X2.jpg

i-mwvCth2-X2.jpg

i-2Q29kfK-X2.jpg

i-jkJjXFt-X2.jpg

Roy

Nice set Roy. Really like number 1 as it has quite a magical look to it. Great light.

I wish I could find some interesting poppy locations near me.

Nice set Roy No1 really stands out for me

Les ;)

Very nice - I have been looking for some poppies for a few weeks. The ones I have found are either next to fast main roads (and dangerous to try and photograph) or have started to wilt.

The search continues tomorrow :)

Another vote for No1 - super shot!

First shot is a cracker :)

Can I ask what camera you were using? the reds look a little overdone which always happens when I shoot poppies with Nikon (except the D700), so was just wondering...

First shot is a cracker :)

Can I ask what camera you were using? the reds look a little overdone which always happens when I shoot poppies with Nikon (except the D700), so was just wondering...

I took a shot of a poppy at the weekend I had to tone down the reds over other colours since my presets looked a bit mental! Guess poppies are just very very very read hehe (I've got a 70d)

#1 shot definitely the best :)

I took a shot of a poppy at the weekend I had to tone down the reds over other colours since my presets looked a bit mental! Guess poppies are just very very very read hehe (I've got a 70d)

#1 shot definitely the best :)
Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

I took these with a Sony A580 and I always shoot raw so the colours have probably been 'tweaked' a little !

These were taken at a landfill site near Richmond, North Yorks.

Roy

I wish I had some good poppy locations around where I live not found any just yet nice pics

love the lighting on the first one ! from the brightness moving into the slight shadow

brilliant picture

Back