win canon cameras

(y)(y)(y)

Cheers for the linky.

I know I will never win as I never win anything.

If I do though I will give you first refusal in the classifieds :D

:ty: entry gone in!

Thanks for the link! I'm hoping I'll get 2nd prize haha as I'd LOVE to get a a 5D one day :D

Entered :p

Thanks Mike, entered!

Bit strange that the 7D is 1st prize and 2nd prize is a 5D MKii..

Interesting that one of the prizes is a 5D, I thought they must have stopped selling them when the 5D Mark II was released. :eek: I'll still take it though. ;) :LOL:

Hopefully there is a lens attached as well. :LOL:

It is the Mark II in the picture

Entry in fingers crossed lol

Entry in, would be happy to receive any of them.

Dave.

Here we go again, I am still receiving crap in my inbox after the last Argos comp months ago, just as well I made up a spare email address:LOL:

Entered. Thanks :)

I expect to receive nothing but endless spam from Argos, but if you don't try, you don't get I guess...

I agree it would be interesting to know whether 2nd prize is a 5D as it says or a 5DII as is pictured... :thinking:

glad to be of assistance folks like they say if your not in it you can't win it good luck to all

For those that don't like spam - grab a disposable email address (I use YOPmail) just remember to check to see if you are a winner and then forget it.

This is another clever way, if a little more time consuming, if you are using Gmail.

Cheers

Entered

I wouldn't mind the first prize it would look nice next to my crappy 5D2 :LOL:

Wouldn't say no to any of them, I could sell it and put the money towards a 180L f3.5 Macro :D

Hoping for second prize on this one (y) :D

:thinking: it is in my banned list unlike the Argos site which I have full access too ... interesting:shrug::cautious:

Thanks for the heads-up. Odds on that a TP'er will win at least 1 of the prizes. Who will it be?

Ive entered, dont know why as i never win anything but worth a try.

Back