Windsurfing in Malta

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Just nicely back from 10 days in Malta ....... well someone has to go ....... and the wind increased a fair bit for he last couple of days, and we stumbled on some windsurfers. Only got a few shots first day as they had almost finished, but managed to get there earlier on our last day. First time efforts for me at windsurfers, and thoroughly enjoyed myself for a couple of hours.
Got a few email addreses after they had all finished and had a quick look at the images, they seemed to like them.

Just picked a few out for now, loads more to upload to flickr when I get sorted.

6180919203_8e54e0cbf4_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6181444486_6d15c6499b_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6180920019_c3b126581b_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6180915675_396b957e5d_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6180920831_71702208fd_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6181443198_1d1f0e417a_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

A few more to follow ...........................

Dave ....

Nice set Dave, great action in all the shots.

I got back on Thursday after two weeks in Sliema, been before but never realised when it rains over there crikey does it rain.

Oh and I love the place :D

Hi David. Lovely shots, the color of the water makes such a difference. Went to Gozo this summer, never saw any windsurfers (but there wasn't all that much wind ...)

Nice set of pics.....Malta is one of my fave places,my uncle lives in sliema and my mum was born in valletta....i love the place

Nice set Dave, great action in all the shots.

I got back on Thursday after two weeks in Sliema, been before but never realised when it rains over there crikey does it rain.

Oh and I love the place :D

Hi David. Lovely shots, the color of the water makes such a difference. Went to Gozo this summer, never saw any windsurfers (but there wasn't all that much wind ...)

Nice set of pics.....Malta is one of my fave places,my uncle lives in sliema and my mum was born in valletta....i love the place

Many thanks for taking the time to comment, Malta really is a lovely place, the new buses have caused a bit of a stir ........ and not in good way ....... loads of people get left standing at the bus stops as they are always full.

Dave ....

Back