Winter tranquility

Edit My Images
Yes
a quiet bay on Loch Ard, North Stirlingshire

AbayonLochArdcopy.jpg

Lovely shot. Certainly captures the tranquility right enough(y)(y) Nice one.

Lovely. I wonder if it wouldn't be better if you cropped off the foreground beach bit completely - which is a bit ugly, and give yourself more of a post box shot?

Very very nice, love misty shots.

Lovely. I wonder if it wouldn't be better if you cropped off the foreground beach bit completely - which is a bit ugly, and give yourself more of a post box shot?

:plus1:, it might put more focus on the reflections and pull the line away from the middle of the frame.

What were the conditions like up there? I was thinking about heading round the Dukes pass but didn't want to go up to find ice everywhere.

What were the conditions like up there? I was thinking about heading round the Dukes pass but didn't want to go up to find ice everywhere.[/QUOTE]

I didn't attempt the Dukes Pass as I got stuck there last year, but there were cars coming down the brae into Aberfoyle so it must be clear. All the roads are fine with just a bit of snow on the verges, but it was bit hairy getting to Stronachlachar as the road is badly potholed with the frost and ice.

Back