Wire wool with foreground intrest

Doesnt it ruin your paintwork or is it not your car :D

No really like them all, my favs the slinky, its lke an optical illusion when you just look at it changes from going back to coming forward, weird if I look at the front of the spin it goes back if I look at the last (smallest) spin it seems to change direction, may not make sense but it fools why my eye (y)

It is my car, paintwork was unscathed but it did mark the windscreen. More forward planning may be in order for next time, I was quite a bit behind the car but the sparks travel really far.
Ah well, you live and learn!

I did that and you will be suprised what appears on your paint work over the following months.

It will burn the paintwork.beware doing the near your car folks!

I spent 5 hours claying, polishing and waxing the car last week (the photo was taken at the end of April). The paintwork is unscathed.
I was going to do this with the MGF convertable! Quite glad I didn't as I may have had an intresting insurance claim!

I did try a little ligthpainting on some of the other shots but they didn't come out as well as these, more down to needed practice than anything alse I think.

Thanks for the ideas and comments.

Back