Within the Depts of the Forest

Name
Alex
Edit My Images
Yes
A few i took yesterday of the girlfriend and had a quick play in photoshop, theres one of me too that she took lol (apologies about the quality, resizing etc FTL):
DSCF2342Medium.jpg

DSCF2353Medium.jpg

DSCF2355Medium.jpg

DSCF2359Medium.jpg

DSCF2375Medium.jpg

DSCF2404Medium.jpg

C + C only used the camera on like two other pics before we went out and took these so be gentle :)

Havent added any blur etc in photoshop literally just adjusted the brightness contrast of the background and made it b&w

Last edited:
Severe angles and selective colouring are my 2 pet hates (with the odd exception) so I should probably reserve judgement...

I can see potential in the 2nd last if you'd just used a bit of desat and a little grit...

Severe angles and selective colouring are my 2 pet hates (with the odd exception) so I should probably reserve judgement...

I can see potential in the 2nd last if you'd just used a bit of desat and a little grit...

Okay well thanks :)

Everyones entitled to their opinion and not everybody likes the same thing :)

I think these would be much, much better without selective colouring, it only works in a few cases, this isnt one of them, sorry.

Try not to shoot at such extreme angles, and beware of cutting peoples limbs off, a la number 3 :)

Sorry, just realised thats the one she took :D

I think these would be much, much better without selective colouring, it only works in a few cases, this isnt one of them, sorry.

Try not to shoot at such extreme angles, and beware of cutting peoples limbs off, a la number 3 :)

Sorry, just realised thats the one she took :D

Thanks for your advice ill use it next time, i wasnt sure on the selective colouring but i got a bit carried away and liked it tbh

Back