Wolf stare

Name
Marie
Edit My Images
No
HWP with tamron 150-600mm on monopod, 600mm, f6.3, iso 1600, 1/200 through wire mesh

14767948673_38b0e7b237_o.jpg

Last edited:
I like this! I think the wire mesh has given the photo a nice dreamy effect. This, and the wolfs expressions gives me a feeling of serenity and a strong urge to go out and be free. I would have perhaps liked to see a little more top and bottom (a bit more rectangular if that makes sense).

I like this! I think the wire mesh has given the photo a nice dreamy effect. This, and the wolfs expressions gives me a feeling of serenity and a strong urge to go out and be free. I would have perhaps liked to see a little more top and bottom (a bit more rectangular if that makes sense).
I pretty much agree with all this. (y)
Although I personally may have been tempted to try a square crop?

Lovely capture and nicely processed (y)

I pretty much agree with all this. (y)
Although I personally may have been tempted to try a square crop?

Sorry, just read through my earlier post. I didn't mean I'd prefer a rectangular crop for the image how it is, I was meant to put I could see this as a magazine cover or something. Hence the rectangular crop suggestion.

Sorry, just read through my earlier post. I didn't mean I'd prefer a rectangular crop for the image how it is, I was meant to put I could see this as a magazine cover or something. Hence the rectangular crop suggestion.
That makes more sense now (y)
Although I still stand by my comment :)

It was a bit squarer when I uploaded originally, but I didn't like the pp on that version so I've swapped it for the current one.

Thats what I imagined to see on a magazine cover or someting. (y)

Back