Womens Football

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Everton v Arsenal Sunday 10th May 2009 a league title decider. full set at www.kipax.com .. exif in place.. odd sunny/clouds day so switched between manual and AV ... also added the 1.4TC to the 300 part way through game..

Comments welcome of course :)

ev_1.jpg

ev_2.jpg

ev_3.jpg

ev_4.jpg

ev_5.jpg

ev_6.jpg

ev_7.jpg

ev_8.jpg

These are all excellent, #6 is fantastic :clap:

Cheers guys :) Yes ROB there all on my site.. but it was the wierdest cup presentation i have been to... photographers line was set to the side of presentation so we couldnt get any good pics.. some very unhappy togs about... maybe widnes arnt used to trophy presentations?.... ...kipax ducks! :)

maybe widnes arnt used to trophy presentations?.... ...kipax ducks! :)

ok ok, I think the more the insults come to MY team the more this image reveals itself.... DEAL or NO DEAL ? :LOL: :nono: :wave:

100509EvertonvArsenalLadies189.jpg

I ahve plenty of you with photoshop at the ready so no showing pics of me... seriously :)

Cracking shots there, love the way you've caught the expressions and passion (y) (even if it is football ;))

Every shot is top class a great set of sporting photographs, #3 is just a great football capture. Congratulations on a great set.

Stobart stadium. Home of windes rugby league

Good shots as ever - for me, it's the expressions on faces which make a good footy shot and there are some cracking ones there. Which lens were you using on your second body? 70-200mm? (and while I'm at it - what's a "B" class Canon 1D MkIII as shown in the KIPAX camera bag?

Alan

canon 70-200 non IS on the other body and a class B is what canon palm you off with when you have had enough of a brand new camera going wrong :) class B is brand new and perfect but returned from a shop.. maybe somehting missing in the packaging.. never used and fully tested.

4, 5 and 7 for me here... nice action in them and like the composition on them. It is a shame about the empty stands at the background.. they take a lot away from the shots. And you don't get the feel of a big game from them.

And from these it seems like you might have overcome your issues with the MKIII... although, even if you haven't - you can still find a set of seven good shots..

All great shots as always Kipax! No.6 is my favourite!

Dave

Now they are pretty damn awesome. Its shots like these that i look up to, and one day i aim to be taking photographs as good as that!

Now they are pretty damn awesome. Its shots like these that i look up to, and one day i aim to be taking photographs as good as that!

Thank you.. I dont think theres a bigger compliment..

I aspire to www.tgsphoto.co.uk and am not quite there yet but it spurns me on :)

Great set of shots. Really like #3 super capture. Nice to see shots level with the pitch, would love to get some from those angles.

Back