Womens Footy

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Blackburn had a match against Preston on Sunday.. Very bright sunshine at times.. white on kit and white walls everywhere...

rovers_1.jpg

rovers_2.jpg

rovers_3.jpg

rovers_4.jpg

rovers_5.jpg

rovers_6.jpg

Couple of extra bits :)

rovers_8.jpg

rovers_7.jpg

Love the cameraman shot, to be honest mate ive moved more and more away from shooting fully manual since i got the D3S and tend to just stick it in AV and underexpose 1/3 in bright light just to be safe, i dont use the back button focus technique any more either as ive got a little bit of arthiritis and it sends my thumb into spasm and i lose the feeling in it.

I am mostly AV unless its indoor or night.. But seriously the lighting was a nightmare.. esp with white kit and white walls.. worse than cricket.. blinding sun as well

'kin ell with all those whites.

You two confuse me no end. I thought in most instances Manual was the order of the day?

You two confuse me no end. I thought in most instances Manual was the order of the day?

I prefer manual..I feel safer with manual.. however AV is so good theres no point in a lot of circumstances.. esp during the day..I will leave it on AV and let the camere do the work..

Me and gary would agree on the above.. Or Gary and I would agree :)

However.. fading light or floodlights or indoors especialy and I will use manual... I believe gary still uses AV moist of the time..

I ahve 100% always been a strong advocate that all modes have there use.. never stick to one

Last edited:
Me and gary would agree on the above.. Or Gary and I would agree :)

Flippin eck all this wine is turning Tony in to Shakespeare :LOL:

Thanks for tips/advice etc as usual most appreciated.

Thats a quality job Tony !! The white walls must have made it horrendous on the metering...especially with bright changing sun light ...Did they need much PP?

I know the feeling about the white walls Tony!, my cricket's a nightmare because of them:shake:.
Some V good exposures given the challanges(y).

"Flippin eck all this wine is turning Tony in to Shakespeare",
dunno about that Rob he sent shivers down me describing Gary being "Moist" over AV :LOL:

#3 had a lot of PP but I really wanted that shot.. the blackburn player lost the ball and was on the floor but managed to then get her foot around it.. get up and beat two bigger players to get a cross in.. one of the best bits of the game..

#6 had no PP and one of my faveroute shots.. I know its boring not much happening just a player running.. but I like it :)

You two confuse me no end.

Join the club :LOL: Why all the talk about manual when these are all in AV :thinking:

Not a football fan at all, but these are great especially with white on white and full sun (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back