Woodland Warfare

Name
James
Edit My Images
No
Went for a walk around my university earlier this evening whilst the weather was nice and noticed this little chap in a tree I was looking at in the search of squirrels! Needless to say, I then took this shot:

Rural Warfare by jjohnson2012, on Flickr

Hope you enjoy :)

If he wasn't planted by yourself then well done for finding him, however....if someone else popped him there then you know there is every chance this is another portrait in a series that's already been shot. Your next challenge is to work out who it was, could lead you down some interesting paths if you give a monkeys

Lol interesting idea and yeah you might be right. I left him there for other photographers to enjoy!

I've got to say when I first saw this I didn't really get it but now it couldn't be further from the truth.
Most of us take photos to tell a story or a scene in our life, and this image could tell hundreds of stories, which is surely what photography is all about.

Really great photo!!

I've got to say when I first saw this I didn't really get it but now it couldn't be further from the truth.
Most of us take photos to tell a story or a scene in our life, and this image could tell hundreds of stories, which is surely what photography is all about.

Really great photo!!

Thanks and I agree. Sadly this is one of the very few images of mine so far that can actually do that. Its very hard to do!

Hi, James, as someone who bought 100 soldiers recently and posted a few photographs I like it.

My only issue is the very bright parts on the BG which detract.

Cheers.

Back