Wool, Orbs and a bit of paint.

Name
Aaron
Edit My Images
Yes
So, after having a browse on various sites, I thought I'd give some creative photography a try.

First off, I tried dancing paint. I'd already tried drops earlier this year and not had that much success. I had an old speaker and some balloons knocking about and some various paints. I'm looking at getting an Arduino for Xmas so hopefully have some better pictured coming through.

Anyway.

Week 46 - Dancing paint experiment (Re worked) by A_Cro, on Flickr

Paint party-5 by A_Cro, on Flickr

With the dark nights coming in early I thought it would be a good time to get out with some wool and L.E.D's too. Some decent results I think. Want to find some better locations soon and try some more ideas.

Lighthouse isn't as sharp as I wanted but it was way too cold to stay out that night. Need to go better prepared I think. Also need a remote shutter that works at more than 10 feet!

Lighthouse orb by A_Cro, on Flickr

And the wool spinning.

Thursday night spin-5 by A_Cro, on Flickr

Week 47 - Lighthouse spinning by A_Cro, on Flickr

Tunnel vision by A_Cro, on Flickr

More can be found here http://www.flickr.com/photos/zipzooka/sets/72157632133334807/

C&C welcome.

Thanks for looking.

I think the second paint drop picture and the tunnel wirespinning shot are great. the wire spinning shot works for me because the sparks going off the wire are thinner and more defined than in the lighthouse shot. (y)

The paint drop images are amazing, I need to try this one day.

The wirewool images amazingly done also.

Back